Corporation Bank

Bangalore District
Karnataka
Landmarks:Opp. Kims

Load

Corporation Bank related photos (347)

Corporation Bank Complaints & Reviews

A refund of Rs. 637 was initiated by AMAZON but not processed by the bank & didn’t reflected in the account statement.
RRN : 30005402830278120716376
Please process this refund.
Refund initiated by Amazon but not processed by Bank

[Oct 23, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Please resolve this issue
I still didn’t got the refund.
Why there is so much delay in processing refund ?

R
    Oct 22, 2020
    My name is Rajat kumar and I had ordered Zinq technologies melos mini 2.1 speaker of RS.699 in Amazon on[protected] .I returned this order due to personal reason. And on (Date on which refund initiated[protected]
    Amazon initiated the amount to my card but I still didn't get the money. Amazon sent this reference number
    (FQYMPLRG0000KFO5QZ2L) and told me to fill charge dispute form but Corporation Bank doesn't have such policy. So
    please kindly respond to this complaint it's very urgent. My card number is ([protected])
    Thanks you sir
    Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 24, 2020
    Name- rajat Kumar Bank corporation mobile- 7355455250 Email- [email protected]

[Oct 22, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is N.Jagadeeshwar Reddy and I had ordered a product of RS.4599 Adidas sandels in TataCLiQ on 23/09/2020 & It got cancelled...
      See..it's been 15 to 20 days I haven't got my refund ..I tried contacting on the bank but the customer care people never respond...
      My name is Adithya N and I had ordered a product of RS.7987 in Amazon on[protected] & I cancelled this order due to personal...

The refund of Rs. 12999 was initiated from Decathlon on 7 October 2020. I haven't received the amount to my bank account number ending **********1956 .
      The bank reference number [ARN] is 30004602820218125971483.
      It is already 13 days and I haven't got the refund yet.
      Refund not got from decathlon

[Oct 21, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have not received our refund from Amazon . The refund amount is 690/-. But the customer service...

My refund balance 26, 999 was on 11oct2020. But after one week any amount refund showed.
        My refund is delayed from Amazon
        My refund is delayed from Amazon

[Oct 20, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Bhai refund mila?

My refund is delayed. And doesnot showed.
          My refund is delayed

Mujhe Mera refund kab Milega report ID Amazon 30005402800273122428548

[Oct 19, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir / Madam
              Corporation bank has not yet credited my account with the refund amount issued by myntra on 01 october...
              U
              Oct 19, 2020
              Sir / Madam
              I am Urmila Raut & I have purchase a some product from amezon & I return it on 10/10/2020 and the same...

Oct 18, 2020
              I, Nitya nand Mourya bearing an account No [protected] in Corporation Bank Branch Akbarpur, Ambedkar Nagar UP 224190.I have placed an order for a book via online in Amazon on 06 10 2020 but they said they had initiated the refund bearing Refund Id 1111ZHNX8xtZZjq615a014mgZ
              I tried at the concerned company website as well to file complain but it's not responding. So kindly assist me in this regard.

[Oct 18, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
                Oct 18, 2020
                Sir Amazon Pay refund Hogaya mera Corporation Bank Account Money Deposit Nehi Hogya Bank branch name ./Jagatpur branch CuttackIFSC.Code.CORP00017776
                Sir Amazon Pay refund Hogaya mera Corporation Bank Account Money Deposit Nehi Hogya Bank branch name ./Jagatpur branch IFSC.Code.CORP00017776

Updated by Rajeshwar mohanty Oct 18, 2020 Sir Amazon pay refund hogaya mera corporation Bank money deposit Nehi hogaya Account No.[protected] IFSC.CODE.CORP0001776 BRANCH NAME.JAGATPUR BRANCH SIR PLEASE PROBLEM SOLUTION

Oct 16, 2020
                  I ordred product from Amazon and payment was initiated from Amazon account but still I dint get refund from bank and there is no profiler response from the bank side this is so irresponsible so please take action immediately
                  I did receive money after cancellation

[Oct 17, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

J
                    Oct 16, 2020
                    The Refund of Rs.1749/ has been not received in my account but on calling to Amazon services they said that they have credited refund you have to contact to bank branch so my Refund Reference # 30005402830266120197978
                    So plz sanction my refund as early as possible thanks!
                    Refund not received on Amazon on an order of pvc Gym set

[Oct 16, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

J
                      Oct 16, 2020
                      I have not received my refun of Rs.1749 on Amazon Kvc Gym set !

I have purchased a product due to defective i have cancelled, amazon have done the refund successfully on 10th 0ct 2020 of...
                        M
                        Oct 15, 2020
                        Flipkart has already refunded the money so many days ago but still not a single amount came into my corporation bank account....
                        M
                        Oct 15, 2020
                        Amazon already refunded the money amount 1455 Rs with Ref no 30005402810272221487312 on the date 06 Oct 2020 but still it...