Saraswat Bank
The Saraswat Coop Bank Ltd.

Saraswat Bank Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
Building No. 2, Topiwala Wadi, Swami Vivekanand Road, Goregaon West
Mumbai City District

Nodal Officer

Mr. A.S.Jain
Chief General Manager

The Saraswat Coop Bank Ltd
Saraswat Bank Ekanath Thakur Bhawan, 953, Appasaheb Marathe Marg Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400025

Financial Requirement of Mid & Large Corporates

Mr. N.J.Mehta
Chief General Manager & CEO-Marketing

1st floor, Mittal Court, A Wing, Nariman Point, Opposite Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Mumbai 400021
Tel: +91 22 4368 2000, +91 22 4368 2024

For Microfinance & SME

Ms. U.A.Dharadhar
General Manager (Marketing of SME & Micro Finance)

Phatak Building,1st floor, 66, Nehru Road, Vile Parle East, Mumbai 400057
Tel: +91 22 2467 1227, +91 22 2612 6401

For Individual /Retail Queries

Shirish V. Mhambrey
Chief General Manager - Retail

Saraswat Bank Ekanath Thakur Bhavan, 953, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400025

For SBU-Merged Banks related Queries

Mr Abhay Limaye
General Manager - SBU-Merged Banks(Gandhakosh)

For Queries related to Business / Wholesale Advances

Sun Closed

Saraswat Bank Complaints & Reviews

Jan 25, 2021
Mumbai, Maharashtra
I paid the electricity bill by google pay on dt. 08.12.2020 for Rs.1023.00 but the transaction failed and got refund message from google pay on dt. 12.12.2020 that money credited to bank account. But the amount was not credited to my account till the date.

What should i do to get my money?

Google pay transaction id - CICAgKDD1IPAGg

[Jan 25, 2021] Saraswat Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 10, 2021
    Marseille 01, France
    I am not able to transfer funds although I am having sufficient credit limits for withdrawal.. It is showing insufficient balance in you account..

[Jan 10, 2021] Saraswat Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
      Jan 9, 2021
      Singapore, Singapore
      I have taken loan from Gaziabad finance compay they send first transaction through NEFT on 08/01/21 and second transaction send direct transfer but it's showing decline due to interstate error
      NEFT and Direct Transfer not credit in my saraswat bank ac no 443203100000130 Narhe pune br

Jan 1, 2021
        Taipei, Taiwan
        Saraswat Bank Customer Care HelpLine Number:-[protected]. Credit Card Releted Complaint Call 24 x7 Online complaint......

Dec 30, 2020
        Delhi, Delhi
        I am not able to use the credit card. I have tried it no. of times. During the latest try on Amazon, the error message said "Sorry, there is a problem contacting your bank!"
        Please help..
        Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 30, 2020
        Complaint withdrawn..

[Dec 30, 2020] Saraswat Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Sorry for the complaint.
        I am withdrawing it..

B
          Dec 13, 2020
          Mumbai, Maharashtra
          Although Saraswat Bank has blocked my credit card for reasons best known to them (since there are absolutely no dues outstanding as on date from my side), I still receive SMS's regarding the various offers on the Saraswat Bank Credit Card from time to time. This is extremely irritating. Also, I am clearly informing you that I will definitely NOT be paying the annual fees for the card since you have blocked it.

[Dec 13, 2020] Saraswat Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 28, 2020
            Mumbai, Maharashtra
            I, Mrs. kavita Rambhuwal Mishra is having a saving account ( [protected] ) with your branch in Thane, Vartak Nagar.
            I would like to state you that my ATM card has been expired on 31.10.2020.
            I have shifted my residence to a new address in dombivali east.
            Add is a mentioned below :
            Flat No 303, 3rd Floor, Shanti Paradise
            'A' wing, Behind Union Bank, Near Anjani Paradise.
            Sagaon, Dombivali East 421201.
            I had inquired with your branch, they have informed me that the new ATM card is already been posted to my OLD address.
            Kindly let me know, whether i personally can collect the ATM, by visiting to your concerned branch.
            I am following up for same from last 25 days, why is it taking so much time. Please revert back.

[Nov 28, 2020] Saraswat Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Please solve the query as soon as possible.
            Kindly reply, as there is no reply from the bank till date.
            Why so much delay is been done ? The ATM is been returned on 20th October from my residence address. I have called for same at the concerned branch, but there is no response from them.
            Kindly give me a valid reply, otherwise I will have to close the account due to your irresponsible staff.

Nov 15, 2020
              Dear Saraswat Bank,

My name is Trupti D. Jadhav, I am having an Savings account with you bank with A/c No. [protected] at Ghatkopar west Branch.
              I had Use my debit car for shopping on Amazon.in site . but due to some reason i cancelled the order and opted for refund.
              Amazon.in had already refunded the amount into original payment mode, that is Saraswat Bank account.
              The transaction took place on 22nd of Oct 2020, Now today is 15th of Nov 2020 i haven't received the amount in my account.
              I am sharing the RRN 30005402970291237249603.
              Please look into this matter.

regards
              Trupti Jadhav

[Nov 15, 2020] Saraswat Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
                Nov 10, 2020
                Milan, Italy
                Transaction made from paytm from account to account but its take wrong upi id & money got transfer from my account...

Oct 30, 2020
                Singapore, Singapore
                Amount had been entered in the account through my mobile saraswat app amount of rupees 15000/-
                Ac.no.[protected]
                ifsc code -PYTM0123456

[Oct 30, 2020] Saraswat Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Oct 18, 2020
                  Palghar, Maharashtra
                  Myself sankalp Desai, my account number is SBPUB/26105989, debit card was expired in previous month, so I visited nearest branch but they told called to your home branch, I m trying to called them but didn't any get response.
                  Please help and issue my new card on priority basis.

Sankalp Desai

[Oct 18, 2020] Saraswat Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
                    Oct 16, 2020
                    Singapore, Singapore
                    I have generated digital debit card and sent message to activate the same but yet I have not received message of activation of debit card. It's been more than 13 hrs and still card is not activated.

[Oct 16, 2020] Saraswat Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Oct 13, 2020
                      Plz Stop my Ecs Return Charges

My loan is completely closed

So plz stop Ecs charges...
                      Oct 10, 2020
                      Marseille 01, France
                      My account number is [protected]
                      Name .arun murgesh ayyam
                      My money got debited from kotak mahindra atm and...
                      Oct 5, 2020
                      Dear sir/ma'am,

I hope that I'm addressing the the right person else my concerns get directed to right personnel....
                      C
                      Oct 3, 2020
                      Hounslow, United Kingdom
                      I and my husband had a home loan and a top up loan with Saraswat Malad Branch. My husband passed away on 1 Aug due to sickness....

Z
                      Sep 28, 2020
                      Singapore, Singapore
                      On 26.09.2020 i have done neft from m. S. Ansari & co. Saraswat bank to [protected] instead of doing in [protected] its an punjab national bank acoount no. But after spoking to punjab national bank employee he said there is no such account of given account no. ([protected]) but still now i have not received my money back so please do the needfull.

Refrence no. Rns[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 1, 2020
                      REFUND WAS ALREADY RECEIVED SORRY FOR INCONVENIENCE

[Sep 28, 2020] Saraswat Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
                        Sep 21, 2020
                        Pune, Maharashtra
                        Reminder
                        Please resolve my issue of share certificate. Also i wanted top-up loan against my housing...

Sep 17, 2020
                        Istanbul, Turkey
                        I have a saving account in the saraswat bank, nancy colony branch, borivali east, mumbai.
                        The ac number is [protected]. On 29.4.2020,
                        I have transferred through neft ₹ 10000.00 to my relative's ac [protected] bank of baroda, khanderao market branch.

The transaction ref of saraswat bank is :
                        Neft transaction with ref no r[protected] for rs.10, 000.00 has been credited to benf [protected] /ifsc-barb0khande on[protected] at 16:05:14 - saraswat bank

However, i mentioned wrong ac no. As [protected]. I inform this mistake to my branch.
                        Immediately saraswat bank informed the bob branch to block the money. The money was blocked by b0b.

Now, though my branch is following with bob and has also raised the issue with bob neft/rtgs cell. They are not returning the money.
                        You are requested to look into this and help me to get my money back.
                        Thanks & regards,
                        Amal chitre.
                        [protected].

[Sep 17, 2020] Saraswat Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sep 12, 2020
                          Singapore, Singapore
                          As per rbi their will be no penal and bonuses charges from 1st march 2020 to 31 aug 2020. Then why rs 3500 ecs dr return charges is cut for month of march from my account. 17 entries of ecs dr charges in just 30 sec without informing me. Very bad experience from saraswat bank
                          Ecs charges for month of march

[Sep 12, 2020] Saraswat Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.