Corporation Bank Customer Care

Bangalore District
Karnataka
Landmarks:Opp. Kims

Load

Corporation Bank related photos (342)

Corporation Bank Complaints & Reviews

Corporation Bank — loan disbursed without proper checks

srilakshminarasimha on Sep 23, 2020
Being a well reputed bank across the country, i thought to go ahead for home loan with corp. Bank which is now merged and...

MURUGESAN SELLAPPAN on Sep 15, 2020

I have ordered a product from amazon and cancelled by amazon due to stock nil and they returned money to my account but not received to my account so please update.

Refund Reference # [protected]

Mobile No: [protected]

Amazon refund not received for me

[Sep 16, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Corporation Bank — Mobile recharge not done successfully

shridhar bannimatti on Sep 12, 2020
    @unionbanktweets
    I had made mobile recharge of ₹199 by corporation bank on 23-august-2020, 02:05am order id :n-hougsfh-ey29dix-o3f69nx...

Corporation Bank — Re-validation of sale letter of shop purchased through auction.

rohitadvo on Sep 10, 2020
    I satyapal anand purchased a shop from e-auction of corporation bank held on 28.11.2018 and was issued a...

Corporation Bank — Overcharged interest

ppkudva on Sep 7, 2020
    First issue:
    In 2017, i received a mail from the branch to submit a form to change my roi to mclr. I received this...

Corporation Bank — Without knowledge amount is debited in my account

Divya Sanjay on Aug 10, 2020
    Sir/madam,
    From february months onwards every month more than 1000 rupees is debited in my account, i informed to...

rewati singh on Aug 9, 2020
    Sir bank me mera naam sahi nahi hai kirpya naam sahi karba de

[Aug 09, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

RamaRavi2 on Aug 9, 2020
      Yesterday i used upi payment for my purchases time 22:26:09 on 8th august 2020 till now the payment is in pending stage why it is taking lot of time to realize the amount.

Hfar on Aug 7, 2020
        I'm writing this mail with reference to the subject mentioned above. The details for the transaction is mentioned below:
        Paid to rehan
        Paid from : corporation bank *8606
        Status : failed
        Upi transaction id : aplappmmdbxluvchh5ectxfhnejatez69zn
        Bank reference id :[protected]

[Aug 07, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Corporation Bank — bhim upi transfer

tribochem on Jul 28, 2020
          I have by mistake transferred a sum of rs. 920/- to the upi id bharatpe.[protected]@icici on 28/07/2020 at 4;13 pm transaction...

dharod urvi on Jul 28, 2020
          Dear team

This is to inform you we had done the jio recharge at online amazone dated on 20.06.20 rs.399/- but recharge is failed amount still not refund the same. Please find the attached screenshot for your reference.

Please do the needful.

Urvi dharod
          [protected]/[protected]

Recharge not done

[Jul 28, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by dharod urvi Jul 28, 2020
          Please resolve it

Corporation Bank — Waste of this consumer complaints forum

KVNeeraj on Jul 18, 2020
            I have made a complaint to the corporation bank but no one is responded, if this is the situation then why this consumer complaint...

Corporation Bank — Manager intimation

KVNeeraj on Jul 18, 2020
            Manager did not intimated regarding difference of interest rate on gold loan. So that we paid extra money, and also manager...

lost&lonely on Jul 17, 2020
            There was this agency that conned me into paying them Rs.15000 to claim a refund and I was told that was because Corporate/Corporation bank accounts need a minimum of Rs.[protected] in order for the amount to be transferred. They told its necessary to generate a transaction ID on the basis of which they will rewire the amount into my account. I followed their steps as instructed, they told me to create a new account on the UPI, give it my name and transfer Rs.10 via it. Then, repeated the same process and told me to transfer Rs.15000. I stupidly did. And then, they told me the amount is hung on the server and they will do it with the current procedure and transaction will happen in an instant, for that, they asked to manage another Rs.25000 just for a while. DO NOT GET ON WITH SERVICES IF YOU HAVE LITTLE DETAIL ABOUT THE COMPANY!!!

[Jul 17, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Corporation Bank — Manager negligence

KVNeeraj on Jul 16, 2020

Himanshu Sharma Himanshu Sharma on Jul 7, 2020
              Atm se balance nahi nikla aur debit b ho gaye

[Jul 07, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Corporation Bank — deductions of balance in my account but amount not received

Rïshãbh Vërmã on Jul 7, 2020
                Sri i would like to informed you, i rishabh verma i have an account in corporation bank shastri nagar kuti chaupla, meerut....

Krithik Shetty on Jul 1, 2020
                I went to atm today but when i was removing the miney, the atm replied me the host isn't working i tried for 3-4 times but their was no response. So i came back after 15-20 minutes 3000 was debited from my acc. Please make sure to see this it would be a great help thabkyou

[Jul 01, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aghora Abhi on Jun 24, 2020
                  One lady behaving rudely at the bank.. I request to corporation bank to elect a professional people to a bank

[Jun 24, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Divyac123 on Jun 11, 2020
                    I have done a payment using gpay on 23rd dec 2019, the amount was deducted from my account, however didnt get credited to the shopkeeper. After few days it shows as paid on 23rd dec 2019. Meanwhile since the payment wasnt completed i had to pay through card on same day i. E. 23rd dec 2019. The shopkeeper denies of receiving the payment done via gpay. Since its not refunded can you let me know where is the amount stuck?

I had dropped a mail to webcentre-bangalore but they havent got back yet.
                    Can you get it sorted asap?

[Jun 11, 2020] Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.