Corporation Bank

Corporation Bank Complaints & Reviews

Payid : 69836014
amount : 1975/-
bank_ref_num : [protected]

It has been 3 weeks but my refund han not been processed yet. Above are the details of the refund transaction made by Goibibo.
Oct 24, 2020

Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed an order using my Corporation Debit Card on Amazon on the September 17th 2020 but later I...

I have cancelled an order in amzon still i didn't get any refund. Reference number given by amozon is like 30005402780277085712446. It's already more than 20 days still I didn't get my money. Can you take an serious action on this.
    Oct 23, 2020

Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A refund of Rs. 637 was initiated by AMAZON but not processed by the bank & didn’t reflected in the account statement.
      RRN : 30005402830278120716376
      Please process this refund.
      Refund initiated by Amazon but not processed by Bank
      Oct 23, 2020

Please resolve this issue
      I still didn’t got the refund.
      Why there is so much delay in processing refund ?

My name is Rajat kumar and I had ordered Zinq technologies melos mini 2.1 speaker of RS.699 in Amazon on[protected] .I returned this order due to personal reason. And on (Date on which refund initiated[protected]
        Amazon initiated the amount to my card but I still didn't get the money. Amazon sent this reference number
        (FQYMPLRG0000KFO5QZ2L) and told me to fill charge dispute form but Corporation Bank doesn't have such policy. So
        please kindly respond to this complaint it's very urgent. My card number is ([protected])
        Thanks you sir
        Oct 24, 2020
        Name- rajat Kumar Bank corporation mobile- 7355455250 Email- [email protected]
        Oct 22, 2020

Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is N.Jagadeeshwar Reddy and I had ordered a product of RS.4599 Adidas sandels in TataCLiQ on 23/09/2020 & It got cancelled...
          See..it's been 15 to 20 days I haven't got my refund ..I tried contacting on the bank but the customer care people never respond...
          My name is Adithya N and I had ordered a product of RS.7987 in Amazon on[protected] & I cancelled this order due to personal...

The refund of Rs. 12999 was initiated from Decathlon on 7 October 2020. I haven't received the amount to my bank account number ending **********1956 .
          The bank reference number [ARN] is 30004602820218125971483.
          It is already 13 days and I haven't got the refund yet.
          Oct 21, 2020

Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have not received our refund from Amazon . The refund amount is 690/-. But the customer service...

My refund balance 26, 999 was on 11oct2020. But after one week any amount refund showed.
            My refund is delayed from Amazon
            My refund is delayed from Amazon
            Oct 20, 2020

Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My refund is delayed. And doesnot showed.
              My refund is delayed
              Oct 20, 2020

Mujhe Mera refund kab Milega report ID Amazon 30005402800273122428548
                Oct 19, 2020

Sir / Madam
                  I am Urmila Raut & I have purchase a some product from amezon & I return it on 10/10/2020 and the same...

I, Nitya nand Mourya bearing an account No [protected] in Corporation Bank Branch Akbarpur, Ambedkar Nagar UP 224190.I have placed an order for a book via online in Amazon on 06 10 2020 but they said they had initiated the refund bearing Refund Id 1111ZHNX8xtZZjq615a014mgZ
                  I tried at the concerned company website as well to file complain but it's not responding. So kindly assist me in this regard.
                  Oct 18, 2020

Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir Amazon Pay refund Hogaya mera Corporation Bank Account Money Deposit Nehi Hogya Bank branch name ./Jagatpur branch CuttackIFSC.Code.CORP00017776
                    Sir Amazon Pay refund Hogaya mera Corporation Bank Account Money Deposit Nehi Hogya Bank branch name ./Jagatpur branch IFSC.Code.CORP00017776
                    Oct 19, 2020

Oct 18, 2020
                    Updated by Rajeshwar mohanty
                    Sir Amazon pay refund hogaya mera corporation Bank money deposit Nehi hogaya Account No.[protected] IFSC.CODE.CORP0001776 BRANCH NAME.JAGATPUR BRANCH SIR PLEASE PROBLEM SOLUTION

I ordred product from Amazon and payment was initiated from Amazon account but still I dint get refund from bank and there is no profiler response from the bank side this is so irresponsible so please take action immediately
                      I did receive money after cancellation
                      Oct 17, 2020

Corporation Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The Refund of Rs.1749/ has been not received in my account but on calling to Amazon services they said that they have credited refund you have to contact to bank branch so my Refund Reference # 30005402830266120197978
                        So plz sanction my refund as early as possible thanks!
                        Refund not received on Amazon on an order of pvc Gym set
                        Oct 16, 2020