[Resolved] Country Holiday Inn And Suites — fraudulent promises

Manza, India
 Shabnam rani on Sep 26, 2018
I have recently purchased chis membership and paid half the amount. They had made many false promises as below:

1. During selling of membership, there executive told that the 'annual maintenance charges (Amc) are to be paid 7000 only before making the trip, no gst should be paid on it as gst already included in it. But when next day i called there call center they refused by saying that every time you have to pay amc agreement.

2. Regarding refund policy, the executive told that after taking 1 trip we can go for cancellation of the membership by

Paying only 'administration charges' (15000 flat and no other charges). However they don't mention any such point in

Agreement. On high request they agreed to send mail mentioning refund policy. On checking the mail i found that, there are

Other charges also like asf/amc and gst to be deducted extra. (Again a false communication while selling membership).

3. They claimed to have been the affiliate partners of famous brand 'country inn and suites' but when confronted, there

Executive reluctantly denied this affiliation and told that they have no relation with this group and they are totally

Separate chain.

4. They claim to have 147 owned properties at different location globally but that's again a false claim from there side.

I am utterly dissatisfied with there false promises just at this beginning stage and i can't be assured how there services

Will be if i pay the full amount,

I want my refund which i have already paid for there membership/ownership.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 27, 2018
As per discussion with Mr. Rahul Arora from CHIS, he has assured that he will be terminate my membership by tomorrow afternoon. He called me by number 9667991632. I am taking back this complaint for the time being on his assurance.
Updated by Shabnam rani, Sep 26, 2018

Messages
Notifications
Sign out
© 2018 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail

Country Holiday Inn

I have recently purchased chis membership and paid full the amount. They had made many false promises as below:

1. During selling of membership, there executive told that the 'annual maintenance charges (Amc) are to be paid 7000 only before making the trip, no gst should be paid on it as gst already included in it. but when next day I called there call center they refused by saying that every time you have to pay AMC agreement.

Separate chain.

I want my refund which i have already paid for there membership/ownership.
Updated by Shabnam rani, Sep 27, 2018
As discussed with Mr Rahul Arora from CHIS, he has assured me to get back with appropriate solution.

Comments

Here..We would request you to kindly provide your membership id so that the same could be resolved at earliest.
Shabnam rani's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 26, 2018
My chis id is chis774836. As per discussion with Mr. Rahul Arora from CHIS, he has assured that he will solve my problem by tomorrow afternoon and terminate my membership so for the time i am taking back this complaint on his assurance.

OBS TOWER - 3rd Floor, A-Block , A-37, Sec-63 , Gautam Budh Nager, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Country Holiday Inn And Suites - fraudulent promises