Country Holidays Inn & Suites

Fri 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun 10:00 am - 06:00 pm

Country Holidays Inn & Suites Complaints & Reviews

M/s Country Holidays inn & Suits Pvt Ltd. Corporate Office:- 3rd Floor, A-Block, A-37, Sector-63, Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar,...
Good day,

I have been trying to make a single trip.
First was Rishikesh followed by jim corbett and now...
You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

I have cheated from them they have not mentioned at the time of sales that we need to pay the extra changes for the kids and also food is mandatory.
the have inscreased the AMC changes 18% also this we nee to pay even if we want to avail the complete service in one year

alo so much restrictions before booking the properties having good location is always full so always they offers offside locations as they are cheap.

please donlt buy any plan from them and save money.

Please refund my money.
notified about the posted complaint.
We request you to kindly provide membership details so that we can help you to resolve your query as soon as possible .
You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

My Name is Devender Kumar. Me and my wife (Ranjana and Devender) Purchased a membership of T1 for 15 years...
    You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful
    Though i have personally booked my hotel this time (not through CHIS ) but i have been assured by Akanksha Jain - Assistant Manager (Customer Relationship) that she will personally ensure i get my bookings at requested locations in future. She has cited renegotiation with properties and sudden surge in requests from members due to pent up demand during Covid. Inspite of my bad experience since last 2 years i am going to give them another chance to improve their services and provide the members with the bookings/services as cited while buying the membership.

Purchased the membership in Dec'17 for about 100 nights package including complimentary offers. For initial 1/2 requests, service was provided . After that half the requests were not processed. Now whenever a request is made, it is rejected giving random reasons like blocked dates, non availability, locked out period, renegotiation with properties etc.
    It has become a nightmare.
    I want to cancel my membership and get a refund post deducting charges for service provided till now.
    Oct 21, 2021
    notified about the posted complaint.
    they will not refund you please go for national consumer court i will send your my mobile number in inbox please call me
    Devender_Ranjana's reply, Oct 18, 2021
    Hi Deepu,

i was cheated with them as well with same false promises. When i was asking for money back, they are refusing so can u please give me any suggestions of what can i do to get my money back?

Please provide me your no or call me on 9999160280 so that we can discuss the matter.

please.
    I am also a victim, we should file a case with all customers who have been cheated
    A Dissatisfied customer's reply, Oct 20, 2021
    Please share your email ID, I'll contact you
    It is indeed a fraud company who has been into a business of befooling people and extorting money from them. Initially they make big promises and later on they refuse to give services to them. I had taken package from them in August 2018 and since then except for initial "so-called" complimentary services they have been denying of services and these days have reached to next level which is of pressuring & threatening its customers which they have done with me and my husband as well.

Please don't trust them and save your hard-earned money. You can contact my husband on his number: [protected].

Sir/Mam,

Your Sales executive Mr, Kanishk Vajpayee said me to pay the amount of Rs. 90, 000 in 18 EMI offer as credit card contain 44 digit.

but that amount not converted into EMI and when i contacted him [protected], he said that convert the amount in EMI by your end in 12 EMI and company will pay the interest.

You are just selling the product by false promises that is not good and welcome call person also agreed that we will provide you.

I agreed, but still interest not waved and bank is charging interest from me.

We both husband and wife are govt employee and if you are serving like this, we will really deny to join CHIS to other officers also.

please resolve
      notified about the posted complaint.
      Mam in logo ki ye fraud ki dukaan band hi hogi tabhi manenge ye log jinke customer se baat karne ki tameej tak nahi hai specialist rahul arora fraud khud karte hai ye log or blame ultra customer ko karte hai itne fraud karke bhi besharmi ki hadd dekho inki ultra customer ko legal ki dhamki dete hai or notice bhejta hai jabki notice ka reply dene par chup baith jate hai ye log
      You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

I am very sad and really disturbed to stuck my 2.5 lakh rupees in CHIS membership.
        I was told and promised that except very expensive property I can be offered any 4/5 star property in any place in India and selected foreign destination from any online portal (not just limited to CHIS registered/ partnered/ associated/ internal exchange). But now you are offering bad properties and claiming that the registered property this is the only option. Infact most of the time whenever i ask them to book the property thay come up with new rukes and regulations which were not there at the time of selling membership.

Can someone talk to me to workout a solution and address my query? My contact no. is [protected]
        notified about the posted complaint.
        Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you due to the reported matter We request you to kindly provide the details of membership id and contact number so that we can connect you proper resolution.
        Saurabh84gupta's reply, Oct 22, 2021
        Sabhi customer ko ghajiyabad wali legal team se notice bhijwa dijiye kyuki sabhi customer ke feed back se aapki company ki image kharab ho rahi hai aapki company ek reputed company hai maanhani ka case bhi darj karwa dijiye sabpe kyuki sare clients hi fraud hai aap log koi fraud nahi kar rahe
        CHIS membership No. - CHIS780511
        Contact No. - [protected]
        Saurabh84gupta's reply, Oct 23, 2021
        👍👍👍
        You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

Consumer court had ordered to refund my money and case closed in my favour, but still there is no change in their mind(country INN and Suites). Really country inn is worst company even I couriered all statement of court order 2 months back. But they are responding at all. I will visit consumer court again for further action. Let see where I can escalate this. Meanwhile I am raising it here
          notified about the posted complaint.
          Let me know if you get any response, I am also a victim
          You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

I have purchased CHIS membership for 10 years holidays in 2018 three years ago paying Rs. 1, 60, 000. Since then I am regretting my decision. It is a nightmare to book a holiday with them. They never book at your desired date desired location and at desired hotel.
            The promises were for 5 star hotels but they offer 2 star hotels and still dont book them saying contracts issues or hotel not available.
            I want to have refund of my hard earned money.
            Please suggest me the ways my I'd is 773645 with CHIS

You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful
              We have made a payment of rs. 150000/- (one lakh fifty thousand) on June 23, 2019.

We got the offer of a T-1...
              You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful
              I visited the Country Holidays webinar in Taj Vivanta sector-21 Dwarka on 13th April 2021 to know about their membership plans...
              You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful
              executive Akansha promised to provide 5 star properties next time, this time booking done from another source

Country Holidays Inn & Suites — Reservation not provided as committed [Resolved]

Sir/Mam,

CHIS executive committed us to provide reservation at Hyatt, The Lalit, Raddison property but after...
              You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful
              I got a call from CHIS rightful customer representative Akanksha ([email protected]) and they confirmed that my understanding and expectations are correct. "As per the confirmation by CHIS team that the original commitment of booking the property as per my(holder of membership number CHISAGG780626) requirement of 4/5 star property for any location from any online portal (not just limited to CHIS registered/ partnered/ associated/ internal exchange) will be followed for all my booking nights. I am agreeing to resolve this complaint with this understanding and the assurance that I will not have any struggle in future.

Dear CHIS team

I am very sad and really disturbed to stuck my 3 lakh rupees in your membership.
              I was told and promised that except very expensive property I can be offered any property in any place in India and selected foreign destination which are on CHIs list. But now you are offering bad properties and claiming that the registered property this is the only option. Infact from that also you deny the property choosen
              Can someone talk to me to workout a solution and address my query?
              Oct 9, 2021
              notified about the posted complaint.
              Please accept our sincere apologies. We request you to kindly share your mobile number and membership is so that we can check and give you proper resolution .
              Vipin-123's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 9, 2021
              Dear CHIS Team
              As per the confirmation by you that the original commitment of booking the property as per my requirement of 4/5 star property for any location from any online portal (not just limited to CHIS registered/ partnered/ associated/ internal exchange) will be followed for all my booking nights. I am agreeing to resolve this complaint with this understanding and the assurance that I will not have any struggle in future.
              Membership number: CHIS780626
              Pareshkumar Chandravadan DAve's reply, Oct 8, 2021
              Vipin ji - sorry to know this - but now you lost your money - they are cheaters.
              please join us group for the complaint - numbers :- Seven five zero three one double eight nine zero five OR nine eight two zero zero zero four seven zero zero
              Deepu09's reply, Oct 8, 2021
              we are also facing same issue in this company and we are going to case against this company My Mobile number :- even five Zero three one Double eight nine Zero Five

You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful
                I opened a complaint against CHIS on August 14, 2021. Marked it resolved after getting call from CHIS customer care team and...
                You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful
                CHIS team has promised to revert back on the issue. Will wait for resolution. Closing the complaint as of now in anticipation of quick action.

I have taken membership of CHIS in 2019 and paid 1.5 lakh to the company. From last several months there has been no response from company on any of the contact details provided them on website. I have tried several times their call centre numbers but it seems that they are absconding. They cheated several consumers like this and ran away with money. I request legal and police action on this company who has cheated many consumers and will continue to do so if not stopped now.
                Oct 1, 2021
                notified about the posted complaint.
                pls share your number i have also same issue we will go for police complaint i have recording and other proof
                my mobile number :- [protected]

my mobile number :- Seven five zero three one double eight nine zero five
                Pareshkumar Chandravadan DAve's reply, Oct 8, 2021
                Dear Friends, I am also cheated in the same manner as you explained. I am also of full support to file police complaint. We also paid Rs. 150000/- - they promised 105 days and now not a single booking or single benefit provided in last two years.
                my connect number - eight nine two zero zero zero four seven zero zero
                Kindly make a whatsapp or Instagram group, I will also join, that will help to connect with more such victims

Mobile: Nine eight seven three three six four one zero three
                Deepu ji ye log itni achhi de rahe hai khas tor pe mr rahul arora ji Diwali aa rahi hai inke liye kuch surprise to Banta hi hai
                You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful
                  CHIS has agreed to waive off maintenance charges for one year in-lieu instead of refunding the interest amount. Thank you so much for your kind help in this regard..

Country Holidays Inn & Suites — False promise of Interest Free EMI [Resolved]

I received a call from a representative of CHIS and they called me to Hotel Vivanta, Dwarka on 21st March, 2021 for presentation...
                  You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful
                  I am also facing same problem.like some other members.i deposited 131000 rs.for 10 year membership.no response.please help me I want my money back.thanks
                  notified about the posted complaint.
                  Sahbi chor hi haram ka paisa samj rakha hai
                  Pareshkumar Chandravadan DAve's reply, Oct 8, 2021
                  Yes totally agree with you - first they said - they have location all around world and also show case in Japan - when I asked for Japan - then they denied.

CHIS is a cheater haraami
                  We request you to kindly share your membership id and mobile number so that we can provide you proper resolution.
                  Deepu09's reply, Oct 8, 2021
                  membership number is CHISOMAKP6536
                  [email protected]
                  Best Regards,
                  Sandeep Kumar
                  7503188905.
                  Saurabh84gupta's reply, Oct 22, 2021
                  Chor hai ye inki company pe taala lagwao sab Mil kar ye tabhi manenge logo ka paisa free ka lagta hai inhe
                  You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful
                    I have purchased country Holiday inn and suites membership in 2019...their executive showed me hotel of Maldives and underwater...
                    You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful
                    Stop #fooling and #cheating people.

I visited their Country Holidays webinar/office in Vivanta sector 21 Dwarka...