[Resolved] Country Holidays Inn & Suites — complaint against fraud done by country holidays inn & suites pvt. ltd.

Noida, Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 yogendra.rajput on May 22, 2019
I would like to register a Complaint against Country Holidays Inns & Suites Pvt. Ltd. I have received a call from Country Holidays Inns in the month of Jan-19. They have requested us to collect the free movie ticket and 2 night complimentary stay in selected location. They said that they wanted me to accompany with my spouse.
On 9th Jan-19, we went to their Noida office and they explained and shown us so many properties and said that all the properties are their own property and insist us to get the member ship in Rs. 70, 000/-, initially I denied to take the membership, however they insist us to have some coffee. Me and my wife had coffee and after 15 min they managed me to sign the agreement and debited the amount from my Credit and Debit card.
My Membership No is CHISND775990, The amount is debited from my Debit and Credit Card vide Invoice no CHIS-ND783271 for Rs. 10, 000 and CHIS-ND783270 for 40, 000/- Total Amount paid is Rs. 50, 000/-.
When we came back to home and inquire about this company we found that they are fraud and cheated so many people in past where many people register the complaint on consumer forum as well.
I have been requesting them to cancel my membership within 72 hours of buying it and also requested to return all my amount, however, they are denying it. They shared all false information with me and look like they drugged us in coffee to sign the agreement and debit the amount from our account.
We request you to please register the complaint against their mentioned directors and help us to get our harden money back.

complaint against fraud done by country holidays inn & suites pvt. ltd.
complaint against fraud done by country holidays inn & suites pvt. ltd.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 23, 2019

[May 23, 2019] Country Holidays Inn & Suites customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by yogendra.rajput, May 22, 2019
My earlier complain were closed without returning my amount.
Country Holidays Inn & Suites Customer Care's response, May 23, 2019
We are all ready to provide you the services and amenities under your CHIS membership with us and
Updated by yogendra.rajput, May 27, 2019
You are fraud and I need my money back immediately.
Updated by yogendra.rajput, May 30, 2019
Can Indian Consumer Complaints Forum help to get my money back from these Fraud? Can i got to court? Please suggest.

Comments

Any update Yogender ji because I want to go for court regarding this company I want to make a group and file a case regarding this company .

OBS TOWER - 3rd Floor, A-Block , A-37, Sec-63 , Gautam Budh Nager, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Country Holidays Inn & Suites - complaint against fraud done by country holidays inn & suites pvt. ltd.