[Resolved] Country Holidays Inn & Suites — not reverse my interest amount from chis after commitment

Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan, India
 Kamal Kurdia on Jul 11, 2019
Reminder on 18th june

I am kamal kurdiya joined c h i s membership for 10 years with amount of rupees 130000 at at your jaipur team as concerned with mr kakkar.

At the time of the deal on table mr kakkar suggest me to pay the same amount through my credit card as according i have set my credit card and against the emi approx rupees 10000 would be payable by me as interest which would be revert back through c h i s via mr kakkar. But after 10 year i have continuously try to to talk with mr kakkar to revert back my 10000 rupees as earlier committed by him on the table but he is not picking my phone even sometime response my phone he just told me some set dialogues like he is on tour, or out of country, or out of office etc.
Now i just want 2 c h i s that as per commitment from your employee mr kakkar should pay to me rupees 10000 on urgent basis.

Kamal kurdia
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 19, 2019
As confirm by shri rahul as senior manager customer support to resolve the issue. It is noticed that my problem is resolved now. Done

[Jul 11, 2019] Country Holidays Inn & Suites customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Kamal Kurdia, Aug 19, 2019
In my previous complaint against Country Holidays Inn & Suits called as CHIS mr. Rahul who is customer care head didn't fulfill his commitment to revert my rs. 1000/- of EMI interest against 10 years membership of CHIS.

I am again open my query from CHIS.

Kamal Kurdia
W/o Ranjana Narania

Comments

On posted my complaint on safed 11th july no positive response came from CHIS side. This is not good for the their valueable customers by them they are doing their bussiness in the market.

Should take this matter with the higher team of CHIS as if they dont have to fulfil their own commitment they should not be do the same.

Regard
Kamal Kurdia

OBS TOWER - 3rd Floor, A-Block , A-37, Sec-63 , Gautam Budh Nager, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Country Holidays Inn & Suites - not reverse my interest amount from chis after commitment