Country Holidays Inn & Suites — receipt no :chis-dl785687

801, Udyog vihar phase-V Gurgaon Haryana, Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 S.K.Rathi on May 20, 2019
I am buy country holiday package 40k 18 May'19. Sales person Mohit Saini told me if you not interested please cancel this within 7 day and your Card payment reverse. After family discussion my family not allow for holiday package. So request you to please reverse my 40k payment. I am continue call to Mohit Saini but he is not respond.
#[protected].

[May 21, 2019] Country Holidays Inn & Suites customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by S.K.Rathi, May 21, 2019
#[protected].

Comments

Still payment not received and customer care executive pressure on me. He told me "please click resolved button then will hep you". This is unethical and bad impression on Country Holiday Inn & Suites image.
Please resolve this issue and reverse my 40k payment.
Receipt no : chis-dl785687

OBS TOWER - 3rd Floor, A-Block , A-37, Sec-63 , Gautam Budh Nager, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Country Holidays Inn & Suites - receipt no :chis-dl785687