CoverFox Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Sep 12, 2022

File a complaint to CoverFox

Having problems with CoverFox?

File a complaint and get it resolved by CoverFox customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

CoverFox Website

CoverFox Head Office Address

3rd Floor Krislon House, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

1800 209 9940

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

CoverFox Overview

Latest complaint Correct policy document not received has been filed on 12/09/2022. Latest Resolved Non issual of policy paper was resolved Oct 24, 2021. CoverFox ranks as the #49 most complained about among Insurance.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CoverFox. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent CoverFox reviews & complaints(61)

Coverfox — Correct policy document not received

I renewed my bike insurance throught Coverfox last year during October. When I received the document the start date of the policy mentioned as March 2021 and till March2022. How can the date mentioned incorrectly like this
I reported this issue to Coverfox and following up with them for the past two months. But till now no proper response and not received my corrected policy document also.

My full name - S.Krishnakumarbr...

Coverfox — Non issuance of policy document

Policy taken on name Venkataraman K
Phone number[protected]
Date 30.07.2022
Premium 5553.0
Policy type- comprehensive
Vehicle reg no. TN 02 BE 5386
Non issuance of Policy documents...

Coverfox — Car insurance policy refund

I have a used car and i paid for a motor card comprehensive plus third party motor insurance policy through Coverfox on Feb 15
There after I never received the comprehensive policy from united insurance as the customer care people kept asking me for previous owner transfer details, even though I told them i wanted a fresh policy. I told them I am okay to pay more, just issue a new policy and i dont want transfer of old policy from...