[Resolved]  Cox & Kings India — non takeoff of our tour - egyptian wonders durga puja series 2019// departure date 15 october 2019

This is to inform you that i have booked two slots for me and my wife sumita sen for that captioned tour proposed by cox and kings ltd and paid the entire tour cost in three instalments. Rs.95000/- on 25 may 2019, rs.86000/- on 06 august 2019 and rs.93412/- on 13 september 2019 totalling to rs.274412/-. On 04 october 2019 i came to know from miss nayani nandy, senior executive, cox and kings of their ballygunge, kolkata office that the above tour has been cancelled. When i asked about the refund of money she requested us to contact their ho at mumbai. I emailed to their ho to know the status of refund of my money. They replied me asking me to contact their customer services. I emailed to their customer services and was informed that the money will be refunded with 12% interest on it within 90 days of the date of the letter of their ho enclosed therewith.

On 15 october 2019 i received a whats app message from miss nayani nandy, senior executive of ballygunge office of cox and kings requesting me to forward my bank details. I submitted my bank details for their necessary action on 15 october 2019 through whats app to her and also by email on 17 october 2019. My bank details are as follows :-.

Ujjwal kanti sen, axis bank, jadavpur br., a/c no. [protected], ifscode utib0001607

I am a retired person and i planned my tour with my superannuation benefits.in this circumstances i request you to kindly intervene in the matter and arrange for refund of my money on priority basis.

My booking id is 1104091.

Yours faithfully

Ujjwal kanti sen
18/10/2019
Mobile no. [protected]
E mail - [protected]@gmail.com

Address : 33 bagha jatin station road
Kolkata 700086
Nov 4, 2019
not yet resolved. no reply from cox and kings regarding refund
Oct 18, 2019

Cox & Kings India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Cox & Kings India
    Cox & Kings India Phone
    +91 11 2676 8811 [New Delhi]
    +91 80 2223 9192 [Bangalore]
    +91 44 2836 3000 [Chennai]
    Cox & Kings India Address
    Turner Morrison Building, 16 Bank Street, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001