CrazeNDemand — saree order cd - 206 instead of cd 226. i want and order cd - 206.

I have ordered a saree in sareeloo.[protected]@gmail.com by seeing in the website and by seeing review of some people but after i ordered from an order number cd 206. After receiving the product, i'm not satisfied with the product. Now i want to return the product but it's not showing any kind of option and response to return request, pls help me out of return the product and to get money back.
Updated by sunitha Cp Jun 01, 2019
I have ordered a saree in sareeloo.[protected]@gmail.com by seeing in the website and by seeing review of some people but after I ordered from an order number. After receiving the product, I'm not satisfied with the product. Now I want to return the product but it's not showing any kind of option and response to return request, Pls help me out of return the product and to get money back.

Comments

I have order sarees but received dress materials and poor quality, i tried over the phone and write a mail also but no response, I sent materials thorugh courier but return because office closed.

Jyothi.S
email:[protected]@gmail.com

I have received worst product (lehenga choli)not worth the money I have ordered something n finally I end up receiving something else
I kindly request to refund my money back .
Chaithra Shree's reply, Jul 31, 2019
Respond me as ASAP

CrazeNDemand Phone
    CrazeNDemand Address
    B30, First Floor, Shubham Industries, Saniya Hemad Gam, Surat, Gujarat, India - 395006