Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] — cibil irresponsible behaviour
There are so many problems with teh cibil system that it is not ready to get it resolved. Just to name a few...
1. Cibil doesnt allow to escalate to level3.
* inspite of entering the state multiple times, once the cursor is moved out of the state field it blanks out.
This being a mandatory field you have wantedly and purposefully avoiding the customers from escalating to level 3.
* inspite of entering the correct details of the city - hyderabad it doesn't take.
2. Raising a dispute. (Slide no. 1)
* the dispute is raised once you login to the system. But why is it asking the details again https://www.cibil.com/dispute/
Inspite of entering correct details it popups sometimes and sometimes it throws an error.
* the dispute doesnt take a combination of hyderabad+telangana and it takes only hyderabad+andhra pradesh??? How come hyderabad is in andhra pradesh.. It is presently in telangana. Cibil literally failed in providing proper validations.
* the identification no and identity no combinations are not mandatory. However, it doesnt allow us to proceed further without entering these details.
How come such a blunder mistake is being continued???
3. Raising a dispute (Slide 2).
* even though we login to the system with the user id and password, the details are not populated and unnecessary details like opened, type, current balance, ownership is asked to populate the details.
Did anyone atleast think of what you are doing??? Where is the concept of primary key in this??? It should be control number (Or atleast account number) and once i enter control number all the details should be populated. Why is this not being done?
* even though all the details are entered as per the report, it fails to search and comes back with a blank face no account found.
If that is the scenario then either the report you gave is wrong or the dispute screen is wrong.
With so many errors how do you expect us to get the resolution.
1. I have identified 18 such bugs in your system and with this incapable system you are taking forward the financial credibility of the indian citizens.
2. I have raised a dispute in october 2017 and repeatedly keep getting mails that you still looking into the system. Do you atleast have an sla. If you really have why is the dispute pending since october 2017.
3. It is identified that which ever bank gets the pan card xerox of the individual can request cibil report just to give pre approved offers.in my case i raised a dispute that scuf raised an inquiry without my knowledge and requested/demanded to send me the signed application with scuf which you never responded.
4. The cibil report is not generated with unique identifications eg., in my case many accounts which doesnt belong to me are appearing here (My pan card + dob)
Was this information helpful?
[Mar 13, 2018] Credit Information Bureau India [CIBIL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|
+91 22 6140 4300 [Helpline]
+91 22 6638 4600 [Corp Office]
Hoechst House, 6th Floor, 193 Backbay Reclamation, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021