CreditMantri Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Nov 25, 2022

File a complaint to CreditMantri

Having problems with CreditMantri?

File a complaint and get it resolved by CreditMantri customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

CreditMantri

CreditMantri Company Representatives

CreditMantri Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

CreditMantri Overview

Latest complaint Request to delete my account and permanently. has been filed on 25/11/2022. Latest Resolved Fake commitment and cheat was resolved Nov 15, 2022. CreditMantri ranks as the #8 most complained about among Credit Cards.

Additional CreditMantri contact information

Key Executives Mr. Ranjit Punja Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer Mr. Rajasundaram Sudarshan  Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer Mr. Gowri Mukherjee Co-Founder and Chief Marketing Officer

Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CreditMantri. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent CreditMantri reviews & complaints(663)

CreditMantri Customer Care
Service available

CreditMantri — Request to delete my account and permanently.

Hi team,

Request to delete my account and permanently.

Name: Usman Bedadhaloori
Registered mobile number : +91-[protected]
PAN: BKBPB5030M

Usman....
Before few days, I got a call from your side and they asking for subscribing you for improving my credit score. After thinking about it, I subscribe to Service for removing bad impact from my Cibil score but the agent don’t tell me that I need to subscribe anything else for improving my Cibil score.
I paid 1179 and after that I am continuously getting calls from your company, asking me to subscribe their credit report and saying...
CreditMantri Customer Care
Service available

CreditMantri — Fake commitment

Respected
I did my 2 wheeler loan on 16th August 2022 amount of 76000 single payment, the credit mantri cheated 30-45 days saying that today the date was not correct even till 14-11-22 and based on voice record i will legal action on 18 November 22 . I regularly massages mails calls all conversations trying but there is no response from anyone.
Naveen Kumar Bishnoi [protected]...