CreditMantri
CreditMantri Finserv Pvt. Ltd.

CreditMantri Customer Care

CreditMantri Finserv Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer

Mr. Gowri Mukherjee
Co-Founder and Chief Marketing Officer

Bad

CreditMantri related photos (169)

CreditMantri Complaints & Reviews

CreditMantri — Behaviour you team

Penta Sanju on Oct 23, 2020
Dear sir, I recently paid Rs. 1200 for hdfc credit card nagative impact purpose. So your team first of all respond politely...

stanleykjohn on Oct 20, 2020
Have paid rs 900 to credit mantri to solve wrong information in financial health report.creditmantri is a fraud company .it creates negative entries where there are none.pesters targets with innnumerous mails and calls .once they get payment you cannot contact them.but mails to resolve same issue continues

[Oct 20, 2020] CreditMantri customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rameshnambiarak on Sep 21, 2020
    In Nov 2018 I had availed their service for resolving a negative issue related to my credit score. I paid around Rs 900/- and got nothing in return. The issue still continues. The irony - they still have the balls to send me mails & messages to avail their paid service to resolve the same issue. They are big time cheaters. Beware, you avail their service and your money is gone. They are bigger fraudsters than the Jamtara guys. Please do not avail any of their services.

[Sep 21, 2020] CreditMantri customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

srmkasturi on Sep 21, 2020
      Please remove my account with mobile no : [protected] immediately. Please remove my mail id with you. [protected]@gmail.com and [protected]@rediffmail.com.
      Kindly don't send any sms on my mobile no and don't send any mails to above my mail id.
      Kindly cancel all relations with my above id and phone number. I want to cancel all services from ccredit mantri.

Thnk you for your kind consideration.

Kasturi shri ramachandra murthy

Amit2b4u on Sep 16, 2020
        The representative called me a couple of times for the payment, and when i paid, i don't get a replication through email or a call. You pay for the accommodation, and you don't get it here. What best is shut this weiner company down and put that back in that bloody aperture who commenced!
        I better suggest going to the bank and request them for the score clearance since these people are a fraud.

[Sep 16, 2020] CreditMantri customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

CreditMantri — Paid for the resolve of my negative account but no any resolution Didnt get [Resolved]

Sommn on Sep 13, 2020
          Dear Team,

Name : Somnath Mukherjee
          Contact : [protected]
          Email : [protected]@rediffmail.combr...

appache india on Aug 27, 2020
          Actually i taken services from credit mantri to resolve my credit card dispute. According to them i pay to the vender and also pay the credit mantri fees for the services, I got a email for clearance also. But after one month I am again getting a message from HDFC bank for depositing same amount which I have already paid

[Aug 27, 2020] CreditMantri customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jatin Duggal on Aug 22, 2020
            I already had a word with bajaj finance you have taken too much time it's better you refund my amount back else I will proceed legal against you.
            Account Name Jatin Duggal
            Account no [protected]
            Ifsc BARB0KRIDEH
            ☝️ It is zero.
            Process the refund to avoid incontinence.

Rgds

Jatin Duggal

[Aug 22, 2020] CreditMantri customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

CreditMantri — Harassment through calls and SMS

mannukr on Aug 19, 2020
              I m getting incessant calls and sms on my mobile number regarding resolving some negative issues with hdfc cc and payments....

Talluri Nageswara Rao on Aug 18, 2020
              Please stop sending any sms to [protected]. I don't want to avail any of your services please unsubscribe immediately

For me credit score is irrelevant and donor send any messages

Talluri nageswara rao

[Aug 18, 2020] CreditMantri customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ramesh Yogi Maharaj on Aug 12, 2020
                Helo, i ramesh pampana,. Pl dont message/mail/call... I dont need your services, as you are a broker of bankers side...🙏🙏🙏 1008 times

[Aug 12, 2020] CreditMantri customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sammahi on Aug 9, 2020
                  Actually i taken services from credit mantri to resolve my credit card dispute. According to them i pay to the vender and also pay the credit mantri fees for the services, two years back. Still my status is written off but not closed any so many reminder to credit mantri. But they are ignoring it and saying wait for some time from last two years. I taken the services for phonix credit card. My no is [protected]

[Aug 09, 2020] CreditMantri customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

SWAMY VADLA on Aug 9, 2020
                    Iam pay hdfc dyue ammount 02/2/2020 kani naa negative account not close hdfc bank pending your loan amount anichrputhunnaru

Hdfc negative account

Ishwar Godara on Aug 8, 2020
                      Mene credit mantri bank ka 17 july 2020 ko payment pay kardiya that fir bhi payment paid nhi ho rha he or payment proof rejected ho rhe he mene proof me bank statement or screen shot send kiye the fir bhi paid nhi huaa

Credit mantri bank me payment paid nahi huwa
                      Credit mantri bank me payment paid nahi huwa

[email protected] on Aug 6, 2020
                        Deactivate my creditmantri account my mobile number is [protected] as it is clearly states you guy's are not competent enough. The staff of yours are so fraud that they don't know the "abcd" of financial aspect.

My dues has been cleared from icici bank but still in your "dumb" portal it is showing there is an outstanding. Bank has given me noc.

But creditmantri aren't ready to accept.

[Aug 06, 2020] CreditMantri customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dheena P S on Aug 5, 2020
                          Dear credit mantri
                          I don't want my credit score checked. Please deactivate my creditmantri profile and delete my account details including my pan. And please confirm the deactivation per return email or text notification. I want the process to be completed very soon. And confirm me via my phone number. I am forced to do this because i cannot find any deactivation option in your app or in webste! Otherwise i would have done it myself.

Every time my credit score is going down because of frequent requests from you. I don't want to check my credit score anymore.

[Aug 05, 2020] CreditMantri customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

CreditMantri — Sms on phone of other loan

NEWS 21 on Aug 1, 2020
                            My Contact No [protected] and Sms on phone of other loan.

Thanks...

CreditMantri — Resolve of Credit Card

Tutan on Jul 31, 2020
                            Since Two years Credit Mantri disturbing my profession and deliberately low score in my credit score.
                            I have sent my...

CreditMantri — credit card issues not settled

Kidsacademy Mysore on Jul 26, 2020
                            Dear team,
                            I have two accounts with credit mantri in the name of manishraj - [protected] and kavita chauhan -[protected]br...

CreditMantri — incoming messages and mails regularly

vegi99249 on Jul 22, 2020
                            Dear akosha,
                            This complaint is about credit mantri company. Getting regularly incoming messages to my mobile and mail...