Dawar's Open World / Dawar International Electronics
Dawar International Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

Dawar's Open World / Dawar International Electronics Customer Care

Dawar International Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Sat 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun 10:00 am - 07:00 pm

Dawar's Open World / Dawar International Electronics Complaints & Reviews

sumit231
I have booked 1 refrigerator samsung rs21hstpn1 with dawar electronics, plaza mall, gurgaon on 14th oct 15,
And paid 7000 rs in advance.

It has been more than 15 days and i have not received the delivery.

Now, when i want to cancel the order, they are not refunding the amount.

I need immediate action against such fraud dawar company.

Please help resolve.

Sumit

[Oct 30, 2015] Dawar's Open World / Dawar International Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sumit231 Oct 30, 2015
Booked Samsung side by side refrigerator on 14th Oct 15 and paid 7000 in cash ..no delivery since 15 days.When I asked for refund and complained to Dawar customer care on 30 th Oct 15 they resisted to give refund .
Then I got a call from the biggest fraud person who told his name is Srivastava and he is from dawar customer care team.

He told me to send him the bank account details which I did.
Then he told to go to ATM and generate a transaction id then I will get the 7000 rs refund credited into my account.
I went to icici bank ATM Sohna road branch...he guided me over the phone at ATM and told me to click transfer - then select card to card transfer and then he told me to enter 1 card number and then enter rs 7000 for transfer and click confirm. Fortunately transaction got rejected due to insufficient balance in my account and ATM slip showed response code 59 means insufficient balance.
I didn't got his intentions first time.
Then he asked whether it's a salary account and I said yes so he told that's why it is failing and asked if I have another saving bank account. I said yes..I have one with SBI.again he told me to do the same and this time gave 1 different card number ..and again fortunately transaction declined due to insufficiently balance and I got response code 59..again he told me to try again with amount as 2000, but again it got rejected due to insufficient balance.. So, later on I got a doubt why he told to transfer 2000...?? And I then checked ATM response code list on internet and then only could make out what his intentions were..then this person wasn't picking my call and then switched off his mobile..his mobile number is [protected].. The card numbers that he gave are as below:
For icici transaction :[protected]
For SBI bank transaction : [protected]
Also I am attaching the 3 insufficient balance ATM response code(59) receipts that I got for
the 3 transactions Thai I did today at ATM.

Never in my dreams I thought that such criminal acts could be performed by such a big dealer..I already threatened them to post the issue on Facebook, newspaper, consumer court, police complaint etc..then I visited their showroom at plaza mall, mg road, gurgaon which i found is now renamed to sargam electronics on 30 th oct 15 same day..and shouted at them..their behaviour softened now ..and store owner and manager Mr Alok and mr sunil told it's a trick played by Dawar electronics to defame Sargam electronics.. I could not make out the truth..and decided to take my refund of rs 7000 back even when they offered me more discount on refrigerator..
I got my refund rs 7000 back and left.
But I wanted to post it here so that people should be very careful to avoid falling into such traps...
Also I found that they don't keep their promise for delivery ..please be extra careful and always on alert before closing any deal with such dealers..
They are engaged in such criminal acts and should be punished by law to save interest of all customers

ravitickoo
    In july month i purchased 5 star octra ac of carrier, which is troubling me, throwing water inside my room by visiting two times the service engineers failed to find the cause of leakage . my problem has not been solved yet . do needful on priority so that i can use my ac accordingly ravi tickoo ph [protected]
    Updated by ravitickoo Oct 13, 2015
    my complait is still not being resolved nor my ac has been replaced

GAPPUBABBU

Yesterday, 13 oct 2013 i bought two ifb washing machine from dawars open world, gurgaon at raheja mall, sohna road. they told me the mrp for aw7201 as 22, 500 and said that the price has increased recently. i bargained and they came to 21, 000 and asked for mode of payment as cash. today on 14 oct 2013 it was delivered at residence and the manfacturing date is august, 2012 and they charged me for current stock. i approached them and they are not listening to anything nor they are refunding my money back. the ifb employees are also involved with them. no one is listening so i want to raise a case against them. i dont want anyone else to be duped like this. so plz help me with this

susingh1962
        I bought a Safewell safe from Dawar and was promised installation the next day at additional cost. Even after numerous assurances that installation would happen and giving multiple appointred datyes, nobody turned up.To make matters worse, each time I was made to talk to a different person fron Dawar (Ms Bhomika, Neha, Shilpa etc), each claiming to be other person's supervisor. Bhommika gave me assurance twice, but nobody turned up.

Safewell support manager, Mr Dushyant, lied thrice to Dawar Staff that his person will arrive on time and he even lied to me saying that the person had left and would be there in 45 mins, whereas, the person concerned had not even left his office and would take at least 2 hours to reach from where he was

I called Ms Usha in Safewell Mumbai and she again tried to assure me that it will be installed and she went to the extent saying that I should have talked to her to ensure proper installation. That means that for every product we purchase, we need to find the contact of their national support person to ensure proper service. This is a clear sing of the whole management of Safewell and the Retailer not doing their job.

It took about more than two hours of discussion and phone conferences before someone from Dawar finally agreed to give me the refund and take the safe back.

I wish there was an easier way to get proper service from such vendors and a proper way to get remedy and relief when they do not perform. Going by my experience, I will definitely not go to Dawar again
        I am facing a horrifying time with 3 Split ACs I bought from Dawar's Open world...they are unable to get one functional for the last 1 month...their service team is not able to resolve even the simplest of problems

They resolve one issue only to create another...pathetic installation and after sales service

Disgusting experience... never buy from Dawar's..
        I bought an AC from Dawar Open World Gurgaon three days ago. First they delayed installation by a day, blaming it on poor communication.
        Then when their installer came, he demanded for Rs 300 extra. (Never agreed earlier)
        All this when an employee of Dawar Open World had come and seen the installation location and I had personally explained to him what needs to be done. The 23k that I paid to Dawar's was inclusive of Installation.
        Now they say Rs 300 needs to be paid for removing the existing AC.
        However, this was already shown to Dawars Open World employee before purchase. At that time, they did not talk about any extra charges.
        This is pure harrassment and cheating. I will surely raise this issue and highlight the poor quality of service.
        Even their delivery boy who came to deliver the AC was found arguing with our security. I feel that the manpower & service quality at Dawars OPEN WORLD is FAR BELOW my expectations.
        I would strongly ask people to look at alternate options in Gurgaon. Dawars OPEN WORLD was a very bad experience for me.
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Dawar Electronics/international Gurgaon — This dealer sells display and old pieces of electronics [Resolved]

AA
          I had purchased a sony 21 inch television from daawar electronics, now also known as daawar international in gurgaon. this...