DDA — regarding my refund of rs. 2, 00, 000

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 ashekher on Dec 26, 2018

This is regarding my booking done in 2017 in dda awasiya yojaana 2017 for which i made the payment of rs. 2, 00, 000 from my account and till date i didn't get the refund.

It is a huge amount and for refund i have been trying to get in touch with concerned authority however i'm residing in dubai and couldn't reach to concerned people.

I didn't get any call or email regarding my refund also, all i'm having is my login credentials (Details attached) which i got from authority which is of no use to me.

Please arrange to get my refund as its been extremely delayed.

My contact numbers are[protected]/[protected].

Adersh shekher
Email id : [email protected]

regarding my refund of rs. 2, 00, 000

[Dec 26, 2018] Delhi Development Authority [DDA] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ashekher, Jan 19, 2019

This is regarding my booking done in 2017 in DDA Awasiya Yojana 2017 for which i made the payment of rs. 2, 00, 000 from my account and till date i didn't get the refund.

Please arrange to get my refund as its been extremely delayed.

My contact numbers are[protected]/[protected].

Adersh Shekher