DealsNShopping.com Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Jan 31, 2020

File a complaint to DealsNShopping.com

Having problems with DealsNShopping.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by DealsNShopping.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

DealsNShopping.com

DealsNShopping.com Website

DealsNShopping.com Head Office Address

South Delhi

DealsNShopping.com Phone Numbers

DealsNShopping.com reviews & complaints(81)

I ordered a heated jacket and battery pack december 8, 2019. Both items went through my account that day. The jacket finally showed up the first week of january and the battery pack has still not showed up. The battery cost $35.10 which like i said went through my account december 8, 2019. I have tried to contact the company and it says the number can not be completed as dialed. I would love to get the battery so the coat could be used for...
I ordered a heated jacket, but when i got it, it was way to small & it cane without the battery. I have been trying to get in touch with this company to return the jacket for a larger size & to get the battery pack that should have came with it. There was no return info in the package & i don’t know how to return it. Can you help get that information?...
Respected sir, my name is hemal sanghavi from mumbai, maharashtra. Caller identified herself as "kajal". She told me that this is a new website and for brand promotion they are giving away gift items (Ipad, mobile phone) to people who buy from their website. She said firstly you need to register on our website by purchase any product minimum amount rs 299. So i purchase a t-shirt of rs 499 then she said you"ll receive confirmation call from...

Mere se 1.4 lakh ruppes dealsnyou contest walo ne apne account me dalwahe the or ab wo rupees ki or dimand kar re he mene kha mere ruppes wapas kar bol re he ab koi ruppes nai he waha ka address he sayd lkv-426, lal kuan, pul pehladpur new delhi, 110044 sir please help karo mere me ak student ho or ye amount muj par bhut bhari pad ra he in dealsnyou walo ke number h [protected]
My contact is this [protected]
Jan 30, 2019
No resolved please help me Mere se 1.4 lakh ruppes dealsnyou contest walo ne apne account me dalwahe the or ab wo rupees ki or dimand kar re he mene kha mere ruppes wapas kar bol re he ab koi ruppes nai he waha ka address he sayd lkv-426, lal kuan, pul pehladpur new delhi, 110044 sir please help karo mere me ak student ho or ye amount muj par bhut bhari pad ra he in dealsnyou walo ke number h 0858808654 My contact is this 09660199299
DealsNShopping.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Problem resolved by dealsnyou For this time
Problem resolved by dealsnyou For this time

Respected sir,
    On 13th may 2016 evening a phone call came from deals and shopping.com. A lady over the phone said that this call is from dealsnshopping.com. We have selected some numbers for price contest from our website, to get yourself enrolled for this price you have to purchase a product from our website costing rs. 99 that was a polo watch. I had done that purchase from the website to get myself enrolled for the price.
    On 14th may morning about 10:00 o clock phone call came a lady over the phone said that you have own the dell laptop costing rs. 40000, to get this laptop you have to make a payment of rs. 1399/- for the insurance of the laptop it compulsory. Lady told that to make this payment you have to go to our website you will get a link grab your deal rs. 1399 (Combo offer) you have to make payment and there after we will dispatch your price. I have done this payment.
    On 16 th may 2016 phone call came at after noon the person's name was rajiv he said that your laptop is ready for dispatch but for that you have to make a payment of rs. 5030 rs. For vat and service charge that you have to born from your end (Consumer’s end). I have done that payment there after he said now your procedure is over now you will get your laptop also and along with that you will also get a product of rs. 6430 in extra.
    On 19th may 2016 after noon phone call came saying that i am raghav shastri from dealsnshopping.com. Sir, we are sorry to say that the laptop which we had decide to give as a gift that is defective so we are providing you cash in your account amounting rs. 61989. But for that again you have to make payment of rs. 7959 and we will transfer this amount in your account in three instalments that is rs. 61989. But for that you first you have to make a payment of rs. 7959 otherwise you will not get this amount in your account.
    There after i told them that pleases refund my paid amount i don't want any price from you then they are saying that you will not get this amount you will get product against that amount. I told that please give me laptop or otherwise please refund me my amount i don't want any product but they are not refunding me my paid amount rs. 6528/-

Sir pls. Helpe me

Your's truly
    Pradeepkumar v. Sharma.

My name is vasu bhatia
      And i ordered a 2000mah power bank
      A 128gb memory card and a hand set was free. But i only got a broken power bank
      128gb memory card and that handset was missing. I paid for it but i didn't get it
      I placed order on 3/3/18
      I got order on 9/3/18

Please give me the replacement or
      O want a return, i want a return

The power bank is also not working
      Pls pls give me the return mow i want a return

Dealsnshopping appears to be a very fraud company. On the name of contest they looted amount of rs.32000 from me through online transaction n not refunding my money back from last 10 months.

They i. E. Dealsnshopping agents mr. Rajiv, pawan sharma, amit, etc. Assured me of providing laptop n other gift vouchers but haven't provided me laptop as per their statement and now not refunding my money back. Please look into this and refund my money back soon.

The story began when i first perchsed a shoe combo one me. Desai informed me that i have bumper prize of honda city iv tec. Since than for insurance, nominee, no availability id i regret to write that this company people pestered me to pay money whenever they feelt. Ms jyothi called from [protected] asked me to pay rs.60, 00.00 for my prize. Mr. Pankaj called he told me to pay rs.10000.00. December mr. Satyandra singh (Hopefully joota sing) rathe md called me and told that he would process my file and give me the prize. Thinking that he is a genuine person i had to take my wife's ornaments and keep it in the bank of baroda and sent neft for rs. 60000.00. I was given mail hence there is no need for me to pay anything. Than one mr. Suhas posing himself as an md called from [protected] and said i have to pay rs.4499.00 and second time it was ms. Jyothi who had a pos withdrawal for rs 4499.00. Later mr. Pankaj phoned and said i have to pay rs.10000.00 it was paid through sb collect du56806625 dated 5.11.16. Once again for some id another rs. 5799.00 (Sb collect dated 17.12.2016. One pos withdrawal was done by mr. Pankaj for rs. 5799.00.

Once again i have been pestered by ms. Jyothi to pay rs.60000.00 otherwise my file will not move. I feel it never existed nor it is there but money is flowing from my account to deals sothon and fashion othon and premium e commerce. So far no merchandise is being sent nor there is any information regarding the payments. So the story went on and finally i paid them an amount of rs. Seven lac eighty eight thousand (Rs.788000.00). I have the bills of payments which are mostly done from central bank of india

Since two years the company representatives/so called executives call and use flowery language but do nothing. Premier e commerce took payment of rs.370, 000.00 (Three lac seventy thousand) fashion othon got an amount of rs. 170000.00 and deal sothon almost rs. 2, 48, 00, 000.00 for which i have the paybill and the receipts. Now tell me how sincere are your executives and the accounts department. When ever called to grievance department the phone is out of station or not responding (Calls were made during 2 pm -5pm)
          I have been calling the company representatives but all give bogus answers. The grevience department does not accept any calls. I have sent maximum mails there is no responsible person to answer. That why i feel these people are simply sucking my money. With the hope of getting a car i begged, borrowed, took loans from bank and even kept ornaments in the bank.
          Now i request for the refund or the prize honda city iv tech.
          Oct 14, 2017
          Updated by Herrick Fernandes
          Kindly correct the dealsothon amount to Rs.2, 48, 000.00 instead of Rs.2, 48, 00, 000.00
          I ordered a heated jacket for my husband for Christmas. I have made numerous attempts to request tracking information. I was given an invalid tracking number.

[Resolved] Dealsnshopping.com — Money not refunding back with i paid for contest

Vi vimalkri on Mar 27, 2017

Respected sir, my name is vimal patel from mumbai, maharashtra.
            I received the first call from "www.dealsnshopping.com" company from +[protected]. The caller identified herself as "himanshu". he told me that this is a new website and for brand promotion they are giving away gift items (Ipad, Mobile Phone) to people who buy from their website. he said firstly you need to register on our website by purchase any product minimum amount rs 299. so i purchase a wallet of rs 499 then she said you"ll receive confirmation call from our side next day.
            Next day i receive call from no[protected] and this time person who was talking told his name "gaurav". He told me prizes are in two category first is CASH prize (up to rs 62, 000) and second is ELECTRONIC prize (43, 000) and he also said me i need to pay rs 5590 for this process.
            I asked why to pay when you mention this as prize. "gaurav" said actually for security fee you need to pay and rs 5590 will refund in your website account wallet i.e. www.dealsnshopping.com account.
            I told mr. gaurav that i can only pay half amount and half i"ll pay after product receive. "gaurav" said ok, no problem so at that time i paid rs.2888. he told me that i"ll receive call next day from product department.
            the for delivey charges they asked 2888 again i paid it. again recieved a call that you are been transfer to 2nd prize for royal enfield so for registration and road tax you have to pay 7550 and 5000 i further paid it.
            Next day i received phone call from number[protected] and person introduce im as name "Mr. vishal singh".
            He said me to select product i choose electronic product as jwellery and he said that i need to pay remaining amount for futher processing but i refuse. then in evening i received call from same number and this time the person who was on phone told is name "vishal" and Told me that i need to pay remaining amount so he will process my file but i said, i already told mr. gaurav that i"ll pay remaining amount after receive the product then vishal said that product will disptach only when i complete process and i refuse and demand to refund my money vishal said it is long process and you will get your money 1-2 months because of lengthy process.
            Then i paid remaing amount rs 10563 and vishal said i will call you next day for documents.
            Next day i received call from phone number[protected] and He asked for my photo ID & passport size photo
            to be mailed to [protected]@dealsnshopping.com. I did the same immediately. While I got the payment confirmation from my bank I did not get any confirmation from their website nor any call.he told me i"ll get call from product department within 48 hours. i wait but no phone i got so i made a call on [protected] and riya singh told that gaurav and vishal are unavailable at the moment. i called in evening and alternate days but gaurav and vishal not come on phone and riya said when they will come she will arrange call. A week gone but no pone call come. after some days vishal singh called me and told your process is at final stage you have to pay 16315 to complete the process and you will get you instalment in your bank account on 28/1/2016 so i paid it. then on 26 th i called back but vishal did not came on line and like wise i tried for many days but they didnt came on line. after some days riya singh called and told that due to some error in your file you have not recieved the installment as you have not paid the amount on time as to get the price you have to remove the error and than you will get your installment which is final to be given on date 21/3/16 and to remove the error you have to pay 15131 so i paid it but then too i didnt recieve the amount.
            and now they are asking for 39000 to complete the process as tds and tax for the amount to be recieved. which i have not paid and now i have asked for refund but they are not responding also now i am not able to login dealsnshopping account but i have all the trancation date and details with me. in all i have paid 68, 375
            their phone numbers are [protected]/ [protected] / [protected] / [protected]
            I humbly request you to please once investigate the matter and get me my money back.
            I made mistake in trusting these people.

We have paid through fund transfer for Rs:-33, 160/- against purchase order No-3026, 3027, 3028, 3029 Order Ref No:-([protected], [protected], [protected] & [protected]) dated 03.11.2016 for purchase of LAPTOP HPAC16-AC122 to core i3 and Micromax mobile Juice2AQ5. but till date we not got the product.

Santosh Kumar

I am aditya karkar from ahmedabad. I got call from dealnshopping in july 2015 from mob no [protected]. Caller identified herself as ritisha gupta. She asked me to buy any product from dealsnshopping and they give me gift along with product. According to her, there are 4 types of gift home theatre, mobile, diamonds, camera. She gave me surety that i will get any one gift out of four along with my purchased product for sure. I purchased wireless mouse worth rs. 499. After purchasing product i got nothing as a gift and the after she called me and said i won 70000rs cash as a gift but i have to complete certain formalities. Then she asked rs. 5000 as file charge which is refundable basis. I made the payment. After making payment they are not picking up my call. After two three days... One more call came from dealsnshopping. This time call from [protected]and caller was rupesh saini. He told me that ia have to pay security amount of rs. 47000 for such big winning gift amount. I refuse to pay but he insist me and i finally made payment. Again same issue... No call from their side for two days. And then gain they called me but this time rahul bajaj called me. He asked for rs. 22000 for nominee charges. I refused to pay and asked my all money back. He told me that they cant give me my money till this conetest finish. And they dont know when this contest finish. He also told me that this is my last process after this i will get money in two three days. I made payment but i got nothing. After that he called me and ask rs.40000. This time i asked why he is asking money after i completed all the process. He told me the there is some error in my file and to remove that error i have to pay. I know they making me fool but i had already paid 100000rs till the date and if i dont make this lastpayment then my all money will be wasted. So to save my 100000rs i made another payment. I totally made 154000rs and i got nothing. And they are shameless people again calling me and asking more money for different process. I dont have money now and i refused to pay. I asked my money back but they cant. I didnt have any way to get back money. So i am ready to take product of equal money from their side. Inplace of my total rs. 154000 i got 1 led tv, 1 mobile, 1 diamond mangalsutra and pandent. All the products price are very cheap and they took full money from me. And they gave me product of their choise not my choise. When i told them my choise they told me that this brand mobile, televison not available and i must buy the product of their choise. Because all this took around 9 months. And i have a fear of loosing my money. So i said yes to product. They gave me diamond jwellery without original bill. I wantash by selling diamond. But all jwellers are refusing to take this diamond jwellery. I dont know its real value. They gave me rs.95000 diamond. But i will not get rs. 40000 also when i am selling it. Most imp.. All jwellers refuses to take diamond jwellery. Please help me to get out of this. I want proper value of this jwellery. Where to sell it??
              Same thing has happened with me...please give me some contact number of dealsnshopping if you have

Respected sir, my name is aniket jadhav from akurdi, pune-33. Maharashtra.
                I received the first call from "www.dealsnshopping.com" company, the caller told me that this is a new website and for brand promotion they are giving away gift items (Ipad, mobile phone) to people who buy from their website. She said firstly you need to register on our website by purchase any product minimum amount. So i purchase a sunglasses of rs 100 then she said you"ll receive confirmation call from our side next day.
                Next day i receive call [protected] and this time person who was takling told his name"rajeev kumar". He told me that u hv won a prizes (Dell laptop) 48000/-and for that i need to pay a registration fees 4500/-. So i completed that process.. After that nxt day i got a call that for delivery charges u need to pay 1500 'dhfl'. &7000/- for insurance for laptop incase any damage caused. And this amount will be refunded at the time of delivery by dhfl.
                I denied to pay more amount but mr. Rajeev told me that you can trust on me we will surely give you your prize but you have to complete this process so that we can move your file further. As said by him i made a payment of 8500/- after that he called me and said that i will proceed further for you prize regarding… it will take about 48hrs.
                Next day i received call from phone and he asked for my photo id & passport size photo
                To be mailed to [protected]@dealsnshopping.com. I did the same immediately. While i got the payment confirmation from my bank i did not get any confirmation from their website nor any call.
                After two days i got a call and they said that sir you have to have to make a payment of 7500/- for cheque release (2500/- each for 3 cheques). I said them that i cannot make this payment as i don’t have money. But after a long talk (Argument) with mr. Rajeev he said that if you make this payment you will get a call from bank for confirmation your account and details and he convinced me to pay the amount and said that he will take the responsibility. I asked him that if they ask me to pay more amount after this i’m not going to pay it and they will refund me my full amount which i have paid up till. So mr. Rajeev said yes sir sure. The second day i made a payment of 7500/- (The total amount i paid till now is 20000/-).in between they called me and offered me that sir you can take your cash prize or we can give you royal enfield bullet bike. I refused it and said that please return me my amount and don’t want to continue keep your prize with you only.

After some days i got a call and they said that sir you have this much prize amount and i have received your file so we have to move further for completion of your file. And they said that sir for account linkup you have to pay some amount and your cheques will be released by us. The moment they said that you have to pay some amount… i requested them to cancel all my process and return me my full amount (20000/-), but they refused. They said that sir you complete this process (Pay 13000/- for account linkup and we will give you your prize amount). But i denied it and requested them to give me my payment which i paid to them.
                But rajeev said me that sir it’s a long process and we can send you a product list you will have to select a product on which you have paid a amount already to us. But i denied because their product are too costly compare to other websites. And i don’t want any product from them i want my money back.
                I have all call recordings from day1.

They are not refunding me my amount a year will pass now but no pone call come.
                I made mistake in trusting these fraud people

I had ordered a combo offer on 11th may from deals and offers that includes a samsung 25000mah guinuine powerbank, samsung 64gb memory card and a samsung earphone. Yesterday i received the product at evening and when i try ti charge my mobile it was not responding. After 3-4 hrs of charging i tried again to charge my mobile but it was not responding. The earphone is also not of samsung, please refund my money rs.899.
                  Jun 21, 2017
                  May 17, 2017
                  Dear Customer,

Greetings of the DealsNshopping !!!

you are not the customer of DealsNshopping IF yes Please share your order ID # or contact No. so that we can check & resolve your Issue

please feel free to call us on [protected]

DealsNShopping
                  May 19, 2017
                  Updated by Kumaranand96
                  My order ID is OID248191. and the contact number is [protected] which i had provided.

Respected sir, my name is vimal patel from mumbai, maharashtra.
                    their phone numbers are [protected]/ [protected] / [protected] / [protected]
                    I made mistake in trusting these people.
                    Jul 4, 2017
                    not resolved yet

Dealsnshopping.com it's a big Fraud strategic mind gaming business on-line shopping company, it's not just shopping fraud more in contests fraud, Their marketing strategies are just fraud to people and earn large money with just small tiny online shopping portal. I got a call from this no. +[protected]
                      and said do some shopping we give you chance to win bigbash contest. as per my requirement i purchased 600 rupees bag then next few days i got from same no. he's name was Kapil he told me you have win Royal Enfield Bike in BIGBASH CONTEST, they ask me cash or prize ? said cash and he told me for tax required pay 31000/- i paid dealsnshopping: Invoice #[protected] for Order #[protected] after few days gone they don't replay i'll called to manager radha shastri saying again pay to transaction 15500/- i paid
                      Check it dealsnshopping: Invoice #[protected] for Order #[protected]
                      after few days they drama started kapil told me there is members of people are winners you could wait for some days i said ok if you want early to come your prize you have to pay 16000/- i paid then after few days drama same happen transation requirement you have to pay 10500 i paid
                      Order Id[protected] total amount 73000 i lots tried to calls after few weeks Mr. Kapil called to me said you have complimentary gift worth i said denied give back told him give back money mr. kapil said this is not included your money we will give you back your within a week i said ok after few weeks they replied company in losses we can't give transaction we will give jewellery i said i don't want any product or any contest i said just give back money their is no email regarding contest or terms and conditions they didn't told me in phone also i warn lot of times to complain in the police station with they voice records they didn't reply me not resolve my solution

Now i request you please arrange to revert my money 73000/- back from dealsnshopping.com
                      May 26, 2017
                      I didn't receive any call or any email regarding resolving my complaint from company but I can't understand why it's showing complaint resolved. They are frauds it's true and you know that why you people do not take action seriously? I request to you Please retake my complaint I need your help and I need my money back. Thank you

Greetings of DealsNshopping !!!

We are working on it, Please wait or call us on [protected] for the better assistance

Updated by Raju Morigadi
                      Dear sir

Anytime this type of answers you gave me and finally you people said silly reason. There is lot time I gave you nearly 10 months still my money in your company.. if I want interest on my money will you give me? But I need money because it's my own money not your or your's company money. Please do my money transaction 73000/- now

Best regards
                      Raju Morigadi
                      May 20, 2017
                      Updated by Raju Morigadi
                      My Complaint not resolved and not yet responded dealsnshopping.com am so worried about here is no justice. Same on you people we are Indians not frauds. This is how indian are like scumbags like earning money with false promises. Look at justice please I need my money. Thank you
                      May 22, 2017
                      Dear Raju Morigadi

Greetings of the Day !!!

Please wait regarding to your concern we are working on it on priority basis & provide you the appropriate resolution.

DealsNshopping
                      May 22, 2017
                      Dear Raju Morigadi

Greetings of the Day !!!

DealsNshopping
                      Same with me...I have paid 12000/- in Oct 2016 and have been following up with them. I have been shared a number of a manager Mr Abhishek @ +91 [protected]. I spoke to him once in Mar 2017 and he has been saying the same thing as above. I am still awaiting their reply on the money return.
                      These money cheaters should be taken to court and hanged, who takes money from people and cheat them
                      vimalkri's reply, Jul 4, 2017
                      Abhishek has switch off his cell...my 70000 rs are with the company
                      Not resolved yet...not a single penny returned

Dear Sir, dealsnshopping.com your company called me and told that my email win a prize and stating registered with dealsnshopping.com @purchase of sun glass @Rs99 which i purchased O N-001696.Dt:-12.08.16. after few days Mr.Pawan conveynce to pay Rs:-5238/- which i got revert back.and this is for my prize of dell laptop with config-8 GB Ram Window-10 etc.which is showing as partial payment of O No-001696 on dealsnshopping.com site. After that Mr. Pawan told to pay Rs:-7535/- as VAT and courier charges of That Laptop by giving A/c No-of dealsnshopping ICICI bank No[protected].New delhi C R park.which i paid on 16.09.2016.after that Mr. Vinit called me and told my winning amount converted into cash-49512+5238+7535+12000=74285/- which i got in three instalment of Rs-24761, 24762, 24762 and taken my bank details and told me to deposite Rs:-10767/- as security deposite for sponcer ship and i will get the 1st inst-of Rs:-24761 within 48 hour which i paid on 22.09.16 and 26.09.16 Rs:-3589 & 7178. again Ms riya called me and shown me how we are paying TDS @30% of Winning amount-Rs:-49512/- it comes Rs- 14854/- after that the company dealsnshopping.com will revert my money within 10 hour. which i paid on 30.09.2016. after every payment person of dealsnshopping.com member not piking call or they were busy only [protected] no of consumer care picked by Ms Sonia.she always reply that they arranging call to short out my problem. Now on 12 October Mr. Ankur came in action and repeat all the dialogue i heard before and told me that my prize is increased and went upto 152000/- as Bike winner and dealsnshopping.com will pay in cash Rs:-152000/- in three installment of 50630/-and dealsnshopping.com will block my ID for further increment of prize for this-i would to pay rs-11784 & 12000/- for processing my winning amount. 22 Oct 2016 Mr.sastri from dealsnshopping.com called me that they have decided to pay the winning prize and he is senior official from bengalore and came delhi for settale the accounts he also asking for pay Rs-12999.But i deny to pay and requested to pay back my money only which is Rs:-38394/- Now i request you please arrange to revert my money back from dealsnshopping.com
                        We reverted only 5238/-via CC avenue.

Now we moving to F I R Against Mr. Pawan, Ms Riya, Ms Sonia, Mr.Sastri, Mr.Ankur

On behalf of Dealsnshopping

This is for your kind information
                        Thanks & regards

Santosh Kumar
                        Apr 11, 2017
                        Dear Customer

Team DealsNshopping
                        Same has happed with me...i also has filed a fir. My contact number is[protected]u vimal patel

Respected sir, my name is Aniket Jadhav from Akurdi, Pune-33.maharashtra.
                          I received the first call from "www.dealsnshopping.com" company, The caller told me that this is a new website and for brand promotion they are giving away gift items (Ipad, Mobile Phone) to people who buy from their website. she said firstly you need to register on our website by purchase any product minimum amount. so i purchase a sunglasses of rs 100 then she said you"ll receive confirmation call from our side next day.
                          Next day i receive call [protected] and this time person who was takling told his name "Rajeev kumar". He told me that u hv won a prizes(dell laptop) 48000/-and for that i need to pay a registration fees 4500/-. So i completed that process.. After that nxt day i got a call that for delivery charges u need to pay 1500 'DHFL'. &7000/- for insurance for laptop incase any damage caused. And this amount will be refunded at the time of delivery by dhfl.
                          I Denied to pay more amount but mr.rajeev told me that you can trust on me we will surely give you your prize but you have to complete this process so that we can move your file further. As said by Him I made a Payment of 8500/- after that he called me and said that I will proceed further for you prize regarding… it will take about 48hrs.
                          Next day i received call from phone and He asked for my photo ID & passport size photo
                          After two days I got a call and they said that sir you have to have to make a payment of 7500/- for cheque release (2500/- each for 3 cheques). I said them that I cannot make this payment as I don’t have money. But after a long talk(argument) with Mr. Rajeev he said that if you make this payment you will get a call from bank for confirmation your account and details and he convinced me to pay the amount and said that he will take the responsibility. I asked him that if they ask me to pay more amount after this I’m not going to pay it and they will refund me my full amount which I have paid up till. So mr.rajeev said yes sir sure. The second day I made a payment of 7500/- (the total amount I paid till now is 20000/-). In between they called me and offered me that sir you can take your cash prize or we can give you royal Enfield bullet bike. I refused it and said that please return me my amount and don’t want to continue keep your prize with you only.

After some days I got a call and they said that sir you have this much prize amount and I have received your file so we have to move further for completion of your file. And they said that sir for account linkup you have to pay some amount and your cheques will be released by us. The moment they said that you have to pay some amount… I requested them to cancel all my process and return me my full amount(20000/-), but they refused. They said that sir you complete this process (pay 13000/- for account linkup and we will give you your prize amount). But I denied it and requested them to give me my payment which I paid to them.
                          But Rajeev said me that sir it’s a long process and we can send you a product list you will have to select a product on which you have paid a amount already to us. But I denied because their product are too costly compare to other websites. And I don’t want any product from them I want my money back.
                          I have all call recordings from day1.

They are not refunding me my amount A week gone but no pone call come.
                          I made mistake in trusting these people
                          Apr 8, 2017
                          Dear Mr. Aniket Jadhav

Jun 06, 2017
                          Updated by aniket22j
                          i havent got any solution yet.
                          i have not got my money back.
                          its a serious matter.
                          otherwise i will have to complaint it to CYBER CRIME.
                          get on to my matter soon.
                          waiting for rply
                          what the hell are you working on my complaint.
                          still i didnt got my money back.
                          i wnt my money otherwise i wld be complaining on CYBER CRIME

Dear Sir, dealsnshopping.com is a fraud company there people called me and told that my email win a prize and stating registered with dealsnshopping.com @purchase of sun glass @Rs99 which i purchased O N-001696.Dt:-12.08.16. after few days Mr.Pawan conveynce to pay Rs:-5238/- which i got revert back.and this is for my prize of dell laptop with config-8 GB Ram Window-10 etc.which is showing as partial payment of O No-001696 on dealsnshopping.com site. After that Mr. Pawan told to pay Rs:-7535/- as VAT and courier charges of That Laptop by giving A/c No-of dealsnshopping ICICI bank No[protected].New delhi C R park.which i paid on 16.09.2016.after that Mr. Vinit called me and told my winning amount converted into cash-49512+5238+7535+12000=74285/- which i got in three instalment of Rs-24761, 24762, 24762 and taken my bank details and told me to deposite Rs:-10767/- as security deposite for sponcer ship and i will get the 1st inst-of Rs:-24761 within 48 hour which i paid on 22.09.16 and 26.09.16 Rs:-3589 & 7178. again Ms riya called me and shown me how we are paying TDS @30% of Winning amount-Rs:-49512/- it comes Rs- 14854/- after that the company dealsnshopping.com will revert my money within 10 hour. which i paid on 30.09.2016. after every payment person of dealsnshopping.com member not piking call or they were busy only [protected] no of consumer care picked by Ms Sonia.she always reply that they arranging call to short out my problem. Now on 12 October Mr. Ankur came in action and repeat all the dialogue i heard before and told me that my prize is increased and went upto 152000/- as Bike winner and dealsnshopping.com will pay in cash Rs:-152000/- in three installment of 50630/-and dealsnshopping.com will block my ID for further increment of prize for this-i would to pay rs-11784 & 12000/- for processing my winning amount. 22 Oct 2016 Mr.sastri from dealsnshopping.com called me that they have decided to pay the winning prize and he is senior official from bengalore and came delhi for settale the accounts he also asking for pay Rs-12999.But i deny to pay and requested to pay back my money only which is Rs:-38394/- Now i request you please arrange to revert my money back from dealsnshopping.com

We hve revert Rs-99 and Rs-5238 as above

Thanks & regards Santosh Kumar
                            Apr 10, 2017

Team DealsNshopping

This message is to bring into your notice about HUGE SCAM OF DEALSNSHOPPING company. There are several people getting cheated by this company since months or years and still ongoing. They introduced themselves through a phone call to my personal mobile number by offering a prize and to participate in a contest, and also adviced to purchase a product for the enrollment in the contest. So i purchased a laptop bag which costs of 799/-. Then have told me to start the documentation by emailing my addressproof and photo. After a transaction, one day they have told me that i have selected for the 2nd prize which is Royal Enfield Bullet. And they gave an option for cash/Bike as the price. I choosed cash as the option...Then i have paid below mentioned amount because the necessity of money for me was so crucial that time and so i believed these guys. Now its almost 4 months passed and still asking for money. I have requested them a lot to refund the money atleast which i have paid because, i am in such a situation which is near to suicide. And that is the only reason i have enrolled in this contest so that i can settle my needs...One more thing i would like to say you all is...if i have suicided...believe me, trust me, i swear dealsnshopping and below mentioned people are the only responsible person for my suicide..they should get suitable punishments and the people who got cheatex has to get the money.So i am begging you to please understand and consider my complaint to resolve as early.. please help me...

DETAILS OF TRANSACTION I DID
                              Tds - 20595
                              Blocking ID - 9500
                              Universal product ID - 7500
                              Total - 76315
                              They have told me that amount will be released in 3 installments and these are the releasing ID they have given me.
                              RELEASING ID
                              1st - 590569
                              2nd - 590534
                              3rd - 590304

Inbetween they have increased my price money from 167770 including refund to 193270 including refund.

Total amount was 167770
                              Increased to 193270

These are the cheque numbers and cheque amount they have given to me.

Cheque Amount of 3 cheques - 55923
                              Cheque Numbers

1st - DNS54321
                              2nd - DNS74242
                              3rd - DNS74243

In these 4 months i have communicated with the below persons...

Shwetha
                              Vishal
                              Soniya
                              Rahul Bajaj

PHONE NUMBER I RECEIVED THE CALL

I had several frank talk with Mr. Raghav Shashtri...i have openly talk with him by explaining my actual situation and sorrows...
                              Apr 8, 2017
                              Dear Customer

Team DealsNshopping

HELLO, I am RAJAN DESAI, I want to alert all person the scams which is continueby dealnsshopping company.

I received fist call on from dealnsshopping centre from +91 The called identified himself Mr. Pawan and he told me that this a new website and for brand promotion they are giving away gift items ( Maruti Swift, and ROYAL ENFIELD BULLET) It was they, whom informed me that I was entitled for ROYAL ENFIELD THOUGH I did not trust them, but they insisted and send me email confirming the prize which would have been given in very short time ( by end of Sept. 2016) by organasing a big ceremony at NEW DELHIi HAVE done all formalaties which they direct.

Later on they asked me to deposit Rs. 15250/- as RTO CHARGES, ROAD TAXES AND PREPARING DOCUMENTS. They had given me choice for colour as BLACK
                                Before depositing I warned them if anything would be wrong I shall take you at court, though I briefed them that this may be fraud, but they continuously assured by by sending emails and telephonic talk.

One Person namely Mr. KABIR Provide me his direct no [protected], Mr. Pawan provide me his no. [protected].

The moment they received my amount they never talked to me nor refund me .

I have continously send them reminders by email and warned them.

By reading such episode, you might think that I am fool, I accept you but I request you to take stringent action against this organisation. If your could help to return back my money, I shall be grateful to you, and if not, I shall satisfied if you punished them and send them behind bar.

They also provide me invoice confirming that they have taken Rs.15250/- from me.

Retail Invoice

Rs. 15250
                                Rs. 0

Prepaid payment:
                                Declaration:
                                We declare that this invoice shows actual price of goods and that all particulars are true and correct.

Customer Acknowledgement:
                                I rajan desai desai, hereby confirm that the above said product(s) are being purchased for my internal/personal
                                consumption and not for re-sale.

I am jitendra sharma and [protected] is my no. jdr.[protected]@gmail.com is my email id. dealsnshopping company ne mujhse 37000/-- rs le liye hai aur abhi tak mujhe mera paisa nahi lauta rahe hai. vinit aur kabeer naam ke excecutive ne mujhse jhuth bolkar mujhse 37000/- Rs. le liye hai aur paisa mangne par bolte hai ki january 2017 me aapko paisa milega. aur august 2016 me mujhse paisa liya gaya tha. plz meri help kijiye. main bahut pareshan hu. varna main consumer foram me jaunga. ...