Defence City Developers Pvt Ltd Pune — Cheating by way of non development of promise plot of land

Wagholi Pune, India
 colsb
1. I entered into sale deed execution with defence city developers pvt ltd pune in jul 08 after payment of rs 03 lac for a 3000 sqft developed plot in defence city at village bhawadi taluka haveli, district pune.
2. Subsequently we came to know that it was an agriculture land which need to be converted to na land for development.
3. After that company kept pressurizing for balance payment of rs 09 lac without any development at site.
4. After constant asking of progress on development they informed me that in gat no. 385 a plot no. A68/4b has been allotted to me in feb 2011. On inspection i noticed no plotting actually has been done on ground which otherwise also not possible without sanction from concerned authorities.
5. On my non payment of balance amount first they threatened me to confiscate my plot and my paid money towards it and finally company served me a legal notice in oct 2013.
6. I replied this legal notice informing company that they have cheated me and have done a fraud to me, also i am free to go for civil/ criminal case against the company, and after that there is no communication from the company side.
7. I found each time you contact the company a new marketing manager is found chairing the show.
8 under the circumstances, i am totally depressed and not know how to realize my dream of owning a villa plot in pune.
9. I am looking for legal action against the fraud developers of defence city and also if builders can not be made to develop villa and plot, my money be refunded with interest and also damage caused to me for not having a house so far due to false promise of defence city developers. I am defence officer and is on verge of retirement.
Thanking you, with regards
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Sakar-10, CTS-33, 2nd Floor, Sasoon Road, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411001
    Defence City Developers Pvt Ltd Pune - Cheating by way of non development of promise plot of land