[Resolved] Delhi Development Authority [DDA] — delhi housing society - dda

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 schax09 on Feb 6, 2018
This is with reference to bookings which are going through lucky draw which is said to be under ppp mode as approved from dda. http://www.delhihousingsociety.com

I paid 25 k as booking. Earlier i was said that if my name is not in the draw i will be provided a full refund. Also i tried to cancel my member ship before the draw itself but the agent is forcing me to fill up a kyc form whose terms and conditions i am not comfortable enough to agree. I have been asking for refund again and again but these people are denying and asking to fill up the kyc first.

I have been calling them several times but not getting any proper response. Please have a proper action on this company and looks like its not genuine.

People be aware of this company as it is having several websites on heir name and fooling people on lucky draw.

Please help me in getting my money refund.

Delhi housing agent name is sudeep [protected] who called me and now denying the refund.

Everyone please refrain from the bookings.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 20, 2018
Resolved.

[Feb 07, 2018] Delhi Development Authority [DDA] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by schax09, Apr 08, 2018
Hello Everyone,

My issue has been resolved and have got my refunds. Thanks so much. Please put this thread to closed and resolved.

Sector 14, Rohini, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110085