[Resolved]  Delhi Development Authority [DDA] — Repair of Roads

I had submit written complain to PWD department delhi two months back regarding repair of roads of Sector 15, 16, and below Metro bridges from sector 14, 13, 12 and 11 Dwarka New Delhi. In this connection my Complaint ID 24105, 24106, 234287 and 215216 of PWD complaint site may please be refer. The PWD department respond me that the repairs of roads of these locations comes under PWD. The conditions of the roads of above said areas are in very deteriorate condition and needs immediate repair.
Repair of Roads
Repair of Roads
Jun 19, 2021
Kindly refer to my complaint dated 31/05/2021. I had explained critical condition of Roads of Dwarka Sub City of Delhi. I had requested your department to repair roads of 15 and 16 Sectors nearby area of Kakrola and Dwarka Metro Station and road from Pipal chowk to Kakrola Market, Besides above condition of road under Metro bridge from Sector 14, 13, 12 is also damaged from all corner and there are so many big pits on the road which may harmful for driving by two wheeler even by car. There may be chance of an accident every time. Please do needful immediately.
Jun 01, 2021

Delhi Development Authority [DDA] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jun 19, 2021
Updated by panwarsohan
Aug 30, 2021
Updated by panwarsohan
kindly refer to my complaint on 31/05/2021 AND 19/06/2021 regarding roads condition of Sector 15, 16, of Dwarka. I had also submitted my complaint to PWD department on 18th April 20201 and 26/04/2021. My complain ID to PWD is 241015, 241016 and 241017 may also please be refer. The condition of the roads are becoming worst day by day. Link road to Kakrola Village, Sector 16 B, Near CRPF residential camp in front of gate number 7, has not yet been repaired even complaining about it since April 2021. Kindly do needful at the earliest.

Delhi Development Authority [DDA]