Delhi Development Authority (DDA) — Street / road

Delhi, Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Dinesh2207
Sir / ma'am,
I am residing in rajeev nagar a block - 220, opp. Sector - 22 rohini near begumpur, i just want to have your attention towards the condition of our street of our colony. There are so many streets in our colony, but all are built properly except the our street its still up stairs. I have some pictures of the street, just see those images i think all images would describe the problem better than me. There are many high standard families using in this dirty and damaged street and facing such huge problems, especially in this rainy season when water gather easily in a street which is not good for the workers who dressed up for office and have to go under the water to cross the distance. Animals like bull, cow hangouts freely it's a horror for the little children. We have already raised a complaint to the bawana's aap candidate mr. Ved parkash, but there was no legal action taken against the same. It's also a sign of corruption where the govt. Of delhi provide a full budget to develop roads and colony streets, but it's not used properly. They build roads, but left some of them like our society. I am writing this mail on a very serious note and hoping for some legal action as soon as possible.

Street / road

[Jul 13, 2015] Delhi Development Authority [DDA] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0