Delhi Jal Board — bill id[protected] monthly water usage charge is too high in respect o[censored]sages.

To,
The authority,
Delhi jal board, sarita vihar,
Delhi. 76.

I m the resident of l - 38, l - block sarita vihar having bill id[protected], receiving high monthly water usages charges in comparison of actual usages against above bill id from last year.

Therefore you are requested to please look in to the matter and issue a revised bill to us as early as possible. So that we can deposit the bill amount on time.

S. B.

[Jan 28, 2019] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am Pratyush Gaur living in D 224 Ashok Vihar Phase 1 New Delhi 110052. I am not getting good water. When I open taps the sewer water comes from them. It makes me difficult to perform the task. So I hope that the concerned authority will look into the matter and will resolve it as soon as possible.
Thank You.
Respected sir i have deposited amount rs. 7190 & 7190 against k. No.[protected] or [protected]. It was 2nd &3rd connection and connection fee of 2nd or 3rd is 4150 instead of 7190. U are requested to to clarify or refund my excess amounts which I have been deposited. Waiting in this reg. O p yadav

Delhi Jal Board