Delhi Jal Board — dirty water supply for 1 minute

Most respectfully i beg to state that water is not coming properly in some part of d block, jasola pocket 11. It is required to install new pipe line like c block.
Some day darty water coming for 1 min and rest not at all.

My complaint no. 2590 dated 27/08/2018 given to dda executive engineer at sarita vihar. Dda now saying to contact delhi jal board. Djb said pipeline is not our scope now, tanker supplying whatever possible.

Some people of d block like me not getting any water and life is being dangerous

Kanai roy
D87, jasola, pocket 11
Mobile: [protected]

[May 02, 2019] Delhi Jal Board customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

From past one month we are suffering from supply of dirty/sewer line water for drinking purpose and we had complained several time on delhi jal board helpline . We are paying so much of water bills which is for a waste water. We also called J.E.of Delhi Jal Board he is not picking up the call. We request to solve the problem as soon as possible.
Most respectfully say that water is not coming properly in Jasola pocket 11. It is required to install new pipe line.
Some day dirty water coming for 30 minuts and rest not at all.

Pankaj Jha