Delhi Police

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

Delhi Police related photos (322)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Delhi Police Photos

Delhi Police Complaints & Reviews

I am praveen kumar, resident of flat no. 401, 3rd floor, rzf-1/320 gali no. 2a mahavir enclave part -1 palam new delhi -110045....

I am sukanya and i got a message regarding interview but they have taken 1000 rs and didn't tell about any charges... Basically they didn't conduct any interview just make money whole day they were lots of persons who gave them money... It is totally fake i am requesting you to plzzz resolve this matter because everyday they make fool persons to say i'll give you job please take an action regarding such companies.

Impact india technology
Address:16/1662, 3rd floor, behind sai dham mandir, hdb finance gali no. 16, govindpuri metro, delhi
Oct 01, 2018

Stolen my mobile in DTC bust at Kashmere gate
sir mera mobile kisi 11.09.2018 ko kisi chura liya h mene online complaint ki hai 12.09.2018 ko lekin koi action nazar nhi ara h plz kuch kariye

complaint No.LR No:2187828/2018
mobile number [protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
IMEI No:- [protected]

Sir, i have a call from the [protected], he asked for the paytm number and order 1 bedsheet to be deliver in his address, and instead of that i have seen my paytm wallet there was a 2 unnecessary transaction was done. My paytm account was hacked by the mobile user of [protected] and i lost 13600 rs from my wallet. You are requested to do the needful.
    Oct 01, 2018

Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Actally i ordered for titan watch they send me fastrack and the return the product but the titan watch i received is duplicate worth of 1499 which is a huge amount for a student like me.. I will provide u the mobile number from which i will recieve calls regarding the products [protected] and the website is watchxpurt.com and their whatsapp number is [protected].. They are selling fake products by using fastrack and titan companies name in their products and cheating the customers. Their address from where i received the product is phone no. [protected] kaushambi ghazibad-201010, uttarpradesh
      Sep 28, 2018

Hello sir/mam,

I got a call from no. [[protected]] on thursday, 27th september 2018 around 12:50 am a male representative called me and said i am from sbi and your card is blocked.
        I do not have any account in sbi when i scolded him he is trying to overpower me and said will call you again and also abusing very badly sir please take action against this no.

Please take strict action.

Thank you...
        Sep 27, 2018

Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased a bluethhoth speaker and headphone from www.timefactory99.com by cash on delivery. With 1308.00/- rs.
          br...
          i am receiving phone calls from same number. the number is [protected]. the person on the other side was saying...
          Hello sir/mam,

I got a call from no. [protected] on wednesday, 26th september 2018 around 10:30 am a male representative...
          The sho
          Police station, vikas puri
          Delhi-110059

Subject: stolen of water meter
          br...

My self rahul n sadhwani
          Flat:-204&301utsavpark behind kapadiya health club inside ambanagar bhatar road surat
          Ph:-[protected]/[protected]
          My fir:-251/2018
          24june2018
          They all subinspector arrest me n take my pics send it to social networking
          Today there they me in everyone eyes crimnal n spread pic everywhere also
          Eealier also i send this letter to amuniya pratnayakji, pm office & homeministery office. I want justice n strick action against dem so they remember dont do this wrong with any budy unhona mujue badnam krdiya haikya mujue 1help chachiye ap krsakta ho?
          I knw i m stranger for u den also i m asking u4help.
          I feel i do sucide.
          Sep 24, 2018

Respected Sir,

I have lost my cellphone itel it5600 black color
          EMEI: [protected] please find and tracing my cellphone.

Thanking You

I am monika harit i was finding a job in delhi noida so i got a call from ‭+[protected]‬ number and they ask me to...
            Hello sir,

I send my brother to malaysia in 26 april 2018 through one of the consultant named shivraj singh...

Dear sir/madam,

This complaint is in regards to the unwanted/abusive call which i have been receiving from 2-3 weeks on regular basis. Initially call was being made via +91-[protected]. When i blocked this number, the caller started using another no: +91-[protected]. Again it was blocked by me after receiving 8-10 calls. Now i have been started receiving call from +91-[protected]. The common in this whole story is - the caller is the same person (As per his tone of voice) who seems to be liked belongs to the uneducated/labor class society. Initially i thought this call is being made un-intentionally or network problem. But now i can say the caller is picking my number intentionally. And now i am being mentally harassed. Also the main problem is the caller pick the late evening or night time to make call. I received few calls and tried to know the reason for making call but he used to cut the call in between the conversation.

I have observed blocking the number is not the solutions for this type of mentally sick people, hence i seek help from delhi police. I am not sure if this is the right platform which i have searched on google.

Mithilesh jha
            +91-[protected]
            Sep 23, 2018

Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My self rahul son of narender sadhwani
              Flat204ustsavpark behind kapadiyahealthclub inside ambanagar civil char rasta, bhatar road surat.
              Ph:-[protected]/[protected]/[protected]

Its my request take strick action againat that officers n my in-laws
              Once i was arrest they make false case on me n give me mently tourcher also.
              Sep 22, 2018

Sep 22, 2018
              Updated by Rahul Sadhwani
              My wife also abord my child n police officer r with dem lying till end that she is pregnate they blackmail us also till now also plz also take action on police officers n my inlaws

My Self Rahul N Sadhwani
              Flat:-204&301UtsavPark
              Behind Kapadiya Health Club
              New Civil Road Inside Ambanagar
              Surat.
              Ph:-[protected]&[protected]
              Till end police of delhi cheat on so many things

I am a resident of jaiswal marg, loni road, shahdara. I suggest that ram leela should not held this time as it disturbs hereby public, there are chances of robberies. Also the curriculam is improper. I also suggest that it should held in nearby parks and grounds but some people show objections on my thinking. Also there is a supreme court order that ram leela programmes should be organized in open grounds as per safety of public. But here it is organized on streets. People see this as a source of fun and they drink alcohol in the name of religion. I will be very grateful to you if you draw your kind attention toward this matter.
                Yours sincerely,
                Gurminder singh.
                ([protected])
                Sep 21, 2018

Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, I am Kavitha from Kottayam in Kerala. I am a widow. I have many debts because of my husband's decease. He was a kidney...

I got a call from fake amazon on 04/09/2018 saying i have been selected for a gift. For that i need to choose product of 5000 from amazon.in and tell them on call what i have chosen and they will book it for me. I chose a product and paid them 5000 via google pay. Next day (05/09/2018) they called and told you need to apy 11, 999 gst which will be refunded within 2 minutes on the call itself. I told them to cancel my order and refund my 5000. They told you need to pay 5000 again by google pay and when you will apy we will get a surveilence message on our screen. We will click on refund from our side and thus your money wont be deducted and the previous 5000 will be sent back to your account. I again did 5000 on google pay but it got deducted. They said you wrote wrong description in google pay description box so it went wrong. They asked me to do again for 10000. I did again, and again it got deducted. This time they said your spelling is rong in description thats why it went wrong. Again i did for 20000. Now they said our bank has some issue.in this way i did till 80000. Then they took my ifsc and bank account no. And told we will neft in your account. On (06/09/2018) they called and told its not possible to refund 80000, you need to pay 20000 more so that we will refund 1 lakh. The person on the call gave me his pan card and aadhar card copy on whatsapp.
                  Sep 20, 2018

Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today i'm travelling kishangarh to delhi. Time and date are 11pm 16sept18 to 6:30am 18sept18. I have last four number of rishabh travel bus 2088. Seat no. D (Sleeper). I just landed at karol bag. By mistake i left my mobile on my seat. I followed the bus but did't caught. I have lock my sim.
                    Please find attached bill copy for details.

Om
                    lost my samsung a5
                    Oct 12, 2018
                    Samsung customer care tell me. you have to submit the FIR then police take the action. Regards, Om
                    Sep 17, 2018

Dec 12, 2019
                    Updated by OmyshKmt

Please solve my problem. Can I get my phone.

Thanks & Best Regards,
                    Omy

Respected sir, i am suchitra i got job offer from fraud company they allready took 42900/- from me for medical insurance now...
                      My stolen sentro car registration dl4c7615 santeo car, case fir no - 018121/2018 dated on 28.06.2018 u/s - 379.
                      Crime...