Mumbai Traffic Police Customer Care

25/Sir Pochkhanwala Road, Worli
Mumbai City District

Bad

Mumbai Traffic Police related photos (1041)

Mumbai Traffic Police Complaints & Reviews

Mumbai Traffic Police — E-Challan for wrong vehicle sent to me

rahulbverma on Sep 29, 2020

It is inform you, I have been sent an e-challan for the vehicle of which I am not the owner. E-Challan...

Mumbai Traffic Police — wrong e challan issued to me

[email protected] on Sep 28, 2020
Dear team,

Your team have issued a wrong e challan to me of fine rs 500.
My car no mh43bn4160. I have...

Vikrant Bhatkar on Sep 28, 2020
Wrongly issues challan no mumcm[protected] for vehicle no mh 01 dp 1604... The photo image is for vehicle no mh 01 dp 1607 and the challan has been issues to me for vehicle no 1604.
This is for date 28/09/2020 while my car is stationary at my premise.
Request to cancel this echallan immediately.

wrong e challan for vehicle no mh 01 dp 1604
wrong e challan for vehicle no mh 01 dp 1604

[Sep 28, 2020] Mumbai Traffic Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Santoshsingh1111111 on Sep 27, 2020
    I have parked bike in my primises in chwal.

How it is possible mumbai rto has issued me online challan for no parking

Please revert as soon as possible

Kindly note challan no mumcm[protected]

Kindly request you to cancel the challan as it is invalid

[Sep 27, 2020] Mumbai Traffic Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Juzlookaround on Sep 27, 2020
      Dear sir/madam,

I have been receiving sms for fine. But when i checked and this is not my challan and also i didn't went outside only so how the challan made...27/09/2020 my bike was at home only.

Vehicle no.

Mh43bj5443

Please do the needful.
      Ramdular sharma

Mumbai Traffic Police — Wrong parking fine

Monil89 on Sep 27, 2020
        Dear sir/madam,

My challan number is mumcm[protected] on 27/09/2020.
        I have been charged for parking...

mathaijobinjoy on Sep 27, 2020
        Dear sir/madam,

I have been receiving sms for fine for speed violation. But when i check the image this is for the car. I have a bike. On 13.09.2020 my bike was at home only.

Vehicle no.

Mh06ah2272
        My mobile number - [protected]
        Please do the needful.

Jobin joy mathai

malpaniamit on Sep 26, 2020
          I have received challan twice for parking at footpath outside d mart at kamjurmarg west with 2 hours. Whereas i have vacated the place within 1 hour after receipt of 1st challan but still i have received 2nd challan after 1.5 hours after i have left the place.
          1st challan no. Mumcm[protected] time 26-sep-2020 17:18
          2nd challan no. Mumcm[protected] time 26-sep-2020 19:22
          Please look into the matter and delete the 2nd challan.

[Sep 26, 2020] Mumbai Traffic Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

dvdalvi on Sep 26, 2020
            Traffic department has issued fine of dangerous driving against my vehicle of rs 1000 which was not performed by me.
            Kindly revert back the same.
            Thanks and regards

milinp16 on Sep 26, 2020
              Dear sir, there are lot of vehicles parked right in front of our building gate. Autorickshaw & bikes from nereby slums are carelessly parked in front of which makes difficult to take out our vehicle in the morning.

Parking in front of building gate

Ajinkya Chavan22 on Sep 24, 2020
                I have wear a seat belt, still traffic police cut the challan saying no seat belt.
                Due to night, seat belt in photo attached in challan is not clear, but if we see closely there is a seatbelt.
                I have all my documents, thus to create a fine they cut a false fine.
                E challan no - mumcm[protected]

wrong e challan file

[Sep 24, 2020] Mumbai Traffic Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mumbai Traffic Police — wrong entry of vehicle in e-challan

Rajesh R Kamble on Sep 23, 2020
                  Received e-challan on my mobile dated on 16/09/2020 at 00.17 mid-night.
                  E-challan no. Mumcc[protected], fine - 200/-....

Kammy Shah on Sep 22, 2020
                  There is too much of illegal parking on s.p. road, vaishali nagar, dahisar east, mumbai - 400068. the maximum vehicles parking done by reseller of second hand cars...they give us threatens that, you do whatever you want to do...you complaint anywhere...we don't care...

[Sep 22, 2020] Mumbai Traffic Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

salah ansari on Sep 21, 2020
                    I woke up at 9.30 my bike was in my building parking i was on mobile giving my college viva exam at 10.30 i got a message regarding fine of not wearing helmet want to complain about this incident as the image which came on app was of royal Enfield and my bike is honda dio so it was a wrong challan on my bike number please see this issue the e challan number is mumcm[protected]

[Sep 21, 2020] Mumbai Traffic Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Mumbai Traffic Police — mahindra bulero pickup/red reflector i'm complaining about wrong challan fine on me because of reflector.

Nk Upadhaya on Sep 19, 2020
                      Myself nandkishor upadhyay. I'm complaining about wrong challan charged on my vehicle. Challan reason was reflactor was not...

Mumbai Traffic Police — Revert the echallan

Kshitij Dabhade on Sep 17, 2020
                      I am fined rs 1000 for overspeeding. Now let me explain my side
                      1. The allowed speed is 100 km/hr and my vehicle was...

Mumbai Traffic Police — Wrong Traffic Challans Showing against My vehicle No. MH46AT5588 (Activa 3G)

[email protected] on Sep 16, 2020
                      Sir/ Madam,

As per SMS received to me on dated 15th September 2020 From Maharashtra Traffic Police, it seems...

Mumbai Traffic Police — complaint against e-challan no. mumcm20004928912 dt. 27/06/2020 for rs. 200/- for my car reg. no. hr-05-ab-7188

Pankaj Raj Sirohi on Sep 16, 2020
                      Dear sir/mam,

I have to state that e-challan no. Mumcm[protected] dt. 27/06/2020 for rs. 200/- for my car...

Mumbai Traffic Police — E challan wrongfully charged

Sid9292 on Sep 16, 2020
                      Today while returning from vasai to thane i was approached by a traffic police cop by the name “mr. Mohite” on the pretext...

pranit darekar on Sep 14, 2020
                      On sunday[protected] i had fine with rs 1000 for violating speed limit in mumbra bypass road speed limit is 30 and i was driving on 43.in genral how we can drive on highway at the speed of 30 n there was no sign board anywhere and road was too bad no with lots of holes so one one focus on that but for fine they come first

challan for violating speed limit

[Sep 14, 2020] Mumbai Traffic Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.