Mumbai Traffic Police

25/Sir Pochkhanwala Road, Worli
Mumbai City District

Bad

Mumbai Traffic Police Complaints & Reviews

Road sign should be more visible .There is a diversion of a road near Maharaja Bhog restaurant and it is very hard to identify especially by the senior citizens .Hence, request you to kindly make the road signs more visible at a public eyes.

Landmark:- Near Maharaja Bhog, Juhu
Jun 18, 2021

Mumbai Traffic Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected Sir,

I have been Wrongly Charged for a vehicle which is not mine, would request for reversal for the same, MY car No. MH 04 FR 6266 which is a BMW X1, where as i have been charged for a wrongful doing of a truck, i have attached a photo of the challan Details along with the photo of the car, please help at the earliest.

Challan No. TNCCM[protected]

Respected Sir,

I Live at kemps corner, under the Pedder Road Flyover at 7 N S Patkar Marg, Building Name : Mohmad Bhoy Mansion, after instructed by certain officials we were asked to park our cars at the location where i have been Charged a challan, due to the ongoing work on 7 N S PAtkard marg and below the flyover. i have been charged Rs 200 on 3 different occasion and would request you to please look into the Charges and clear the Confusion please.

Car NO. MH 04 GZ 6266

i have attached a screenshot of the Challan NO.
      Jun 18, 2021

My vehicle is parked in parking but there is wrong e challan add on my vehicle and reason is mention parking vehicle in dengerous condition. Please check the details about this challan no which I share with mumbai traffic police challan number is. MUMCM[protected]
        Jun 11, 2021

Regards to echallan no
          MUMCM[protected] photos are of vehicle no mh02dc5358 however echallan is made for mh025338
          (5358 and not 5338 where echallan is made)

As per photos provided of mh02dc5358
          However echallan is made for mh02dc5338.

Please make corrections and reverse the challan .

Mayur
          Cell no [protected]
          Jun 10, 2021

Date: 07/06/2021
            Vehicle No.: MH03BW7014
            Location: Century Bazaar, Prabhadevi, Mumbai

Dear Respected Sir/ Madam,

Please check & advise why is my vehicle Fined u/s. Sec 179 (1) and MVDR 24(2)/177 of MVA, I did stop my vehicle immediately once flagged by the on Duty Traffic Constable

Please verify and reverse/ cancel this fine as there is no valid evidence of this offense and hence this fine is not payable
            Jun 07, 2021

Vehicle MH04HD7277(Tanker) is been updated with 2 wrong challan MUMCM[protected] & MUMCM[protected] which were supposed to be booked on MH04HD6277 (which is a tempo)
              Jun 03, 2021

I was travelling from thane to lonavala on 28th of MAY. I got speed a ticket on my phone its shows your speed is 120 KM/h...
                Challan No. MUMCM[protected]
                Date : 31/05/2021
                Time : 10:27:32
                Vehicle No : MH02EP9423

False...

On May 1st 2021 at 12.33 am a traffic challan was issued on my vehicle even though my car was parked in my society. I have written several emails from May 1st onwards to the email id provided in the traffic police app pointing this out. It was then sent to Chembur police station where the challan was issued to re-verify the same, however till date the challan has not been cancelled and it appears as though I am at fault and not paid the challan. Can you please help on this matter
                May 26, 2021

The car has been parked here for the last one week and their doors are also open but you are requested to take action....
                  I have seen the pics shared. there are no stop lines visible. so how can I be charged for not stopping before the stop line....
                  I am Harshvardhan Mehra, today on 18th May 2021, received a complain from Mumbai traffic police of fine of Rs500,...

This is with respect to challan no. mumcm[protected] and mumcm[protected]. I have been issued 2 challans for parking on same day at same place. This should be one offence and not 2. Kindly rescind / reverse mumcm[protected]. I will pay Rs 200 for mumcm[protected].

Hi sir,
                    My name is Yogesh chaskar..
                    My vehicle no MH43AK0741

My problem not I am regular running......

I have done the payment for challan MUMCM[protected]
                    but still, the status of the payment is "PENDING", Pls update.
                    payment is done through UPI.
                    UPI reference no:[protected]
                    Related payment
                    May 11, 2021

Below Cars are parked illegal, obstacle for the road and unnecessary traffic
                      May 11, 2021

I, najmul Qureshi resident of vikhroli west was out at a shop near shreyas cinema(Ghatkopar) where my bike was parked outside...
                        Dear Concerned,

I write in reference to E-challan Ref No. NVMCM[protected] dated 01.05.2021 which was received...
                        I have been requesting from 2 months to remove incorrect E-challan.
                        Email has been sent to [protected]@mahatrafficechallan.gov.in...