Mumbai Traffic Police

25/Sir Pochkhanwala Road, Worli
Mumbai City District

Bad

Mumbai Traffic Police Complaints & Reviews

Too many bikes and cars parked on footpath and road and in night also Vechicle’s parked on foothpath leaving no space for walk
Oct 24, 2021

Mumbai Traffic Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Contraction machine is parked in middle on the road that’s why the traffic is jammed
    Oct 23, 2021

Hello Sir,

I have received a challan MUCCM[protected] for driving without helmet.
      There is no evidence or proof attached to the challan.
      I am very sure that there is some confusion since I have never driven without a helmet nor have there been any challans in the past with the same violation.
      So it's a request to investigate for relevant proof and reverse or cancel this challan.
      Oct 22, 2021

Due to CNG line, an already congested "Alibhai Premji Marg" of Grant Road is suffering from high traffic-jam and noise pollution.br...

There is a lot of illegal Bike & Scooter parking on the footpath below our building, due to this we are facing difficulty in walking on the footpath
        Oct 18, 2021

Dear Sir
          This is to Inform you that we are facing problems of major traffic as well as to park our vehicles at Vikhroli Hiranandani Link road that is connected via Parksite Vikhroli West Mumbai.
          Unauthorized Huge number of cars are parked on roads that is from BMC Building no 20 till nagarsevak Haroon Khans office.

Kindly look into this matter sir
          Oct 15, 2021

When i am sitting in my office, that time i am received e challan no-MUMCM[protected] In this challan no any photo of my without helmet, please clarify
            Oct 13, 2021

This is to kindly bring to your notice that the heavy traffic in hanuman nagar, kandivali east has become a big issue for daily commuters who travel to kandivali railway station everyday fir their work. There is often illegal parking of private buses, suv cars, trucks on the narrow roads which makes it difficult for the autorickshaws, public transport vehicles and ambulance to move, which may also prove to be fatal to one's life who needs urgent medical support. Pls solve the issue at your earliest.
              Oct 12, 2021

Hi I am Altaf mansoori
                My bike no MH47BA5604
                My misktakly I take eastern express highway that located in wadala...

Autorickshaw # MH02 EQ 0149

Driver was not in official dress for auto driver

Meter is not upgraded to min fare 21

Abusive while trying to explain min fare.
                Oct 08, 2021

I have received an online challan of 1400Rs. Dangerous driving, without side mirror, police stop voilation are the voilation...

I had received an e challan for my Vehicle with registration number MH03AU3074 with challan no. MUMCM[protected] on 12th April 2021 at 18:10.
                  The challan was for police manual signal violation.
                  Now that the Evidence pictures attached in the E Challan shows an Honda Activa, also the registration number is not clearly visible in the pictures.
                  I own a Hero Honda Pleasure with Registration no. MH03AU3074.
                  Thsu its clear that the vehicle in the evidence pictures does not belong to me.
                  I have Mailed several times to the Mumbai traffic for the issue. Yet the Mumbai traffic insists me to pay for the challan.
                  Please help to resolve the issue.
                  Oct 08, 2021

Yesterday while going to office the biker dashed me from back...they were coming from the wrong way...it is the practice of most of the vehicle holder to take wrong way if there is a traffic on their way At Sakinaka signal...but innocent people who is not in fault have to pay for it...my left leg got injured and now I am in a tremendous pain and my laptop and phone got damaged.

Even though I know I will get few calls and it will get close without any justice or action from RTO.

I am complaining so other people will not face this kind of issues.

Hope you will take action.
                    Oct 07, 2021

I want to bring to ur notice that a wrong challan has been against my car number MH01BB8456 its Volkswagen Vento model Red colour and on MTP app challan its shown white XUV500 model car number MH01BB9456. Kindly cancel this challan wrongly issued on my car number MH01BB8456.
                      Oct 04, 2021

Today me and family were coming back from Lonavala to Mumbai.
                        While coming back group of people in two cars were distrubing and rash driving.
                        Please note they were also drunk to some extent. This took place between near by bushi dam and kumar resort
                        Innova and swift.

MH14GA4128
                        MH12LJ9241

Please take action against this incident
                        Oct 03, 2021

I had been charged with incorrect challan for Rs 700 which is not mine. The bike is not mine... Number plate is also not visible...

My yahama fz was towed and fined 450 for wrong parking in bhandup west bikaniear Gali central bank of Indian Gali opp to hp petrol pume where in parking zone was provided from many years but from one week traffic police are collecting unjustified fine of 450 for towing and no parking fine which is ridiculous and just unacceptable . Please show me the no parking board sign ..

Name. Mehboob shaikh
                          Challen number is MUMCT[protected] for wrong parking fine. Dated 01.10.2021
                          Oct 02, 2021

Sir
                            I had paid the penelty of Rs 400 for vehicle number MH02FF1886 on 19/aug/2021 by receipt no MUMRE[protected] is...

Dear Sir, I see online chalan for my car no. MH47AY8275 on 5-Sep-21. The reason mentioned Is "not wearing helmet". Also the picture is of 2 wheeler and number plate is unclear.

Sir, this number is for my car and not 2 wheeler. You have wrongly given me a ticket. Request you to please correct this error and remove the ticket from my name.

Anuj
                            Car no MH47AY8275
                            Sep 29, 2021

Car no mh02cz8611 was double parked in the middle of the road with no owner / driver present. It was parked in such a fashion...