[Resolved] Delhi Police — Fraud calls

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Prabhash Choudhary
Actually a girl (facebook account name, becky blair) is my facebook friend, after a long chatting, she desire to come to india, i said ok, on 12 july 2016, she send me a ticket photo copy through whats apps number ([protected]) on 13 july 2016, i called me from indra gandhi international airport, that due to excess luggage airport authority demanding inr 29500/- as penalty, through hindi lady mob.[protected] & given me bank account, i paid same on sbi ac -[protected] (mohan singh) pan no. gnvpj054h, after two hours she again called me and asking inr -75000/-against registration of her & cheque. due to imotion i deposited total inr 104500/, on morning 14 july 2016. a man called me as rbi bank officer. [protected], asking my account number to deposited the cheque amount (british lady cheque). after that i undestrand that (all are fraud) because in rbi bank, out siders not allow & nobody call like this, and i start asking my money back they said we are paying back upto evening, (i have all communication with them) please help me to return my money & other person not face this type fraud.

Prabhash kumar
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 18, 2016
Dear Prabhash,

As per the telephonic conversation related to the refund your amount from our side of Rs 104000.00 INR into your account so kindly provide me below mention following details:-

Bank Account No:-
Holder Name:-
IFSC Code:-

(Note:- We have 3 corporative banking partners ICICI Bank, Axis Bank and Punjab National Bank.) this is sent by u, wht will be next...+919643305802

[Jul 15, 2016] Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Prabhash,

Bank Account No:-
Holder Name:-
IFSC Code:-

I dont have have account the above bank, I am giev the avccount of...OBC

Bank Account No:- [protected]
Holder Name:- PRABHASH KUMAR
IFSC Code:- ORBC0100781
My complaint still not resolve, although you have marked as resolved...
Prabhash
Same prabhans issue with me please resolve

Vinay Marg, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Chanakyapuri, Vikram Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Delhi Police - Fraud calls