Delhi Police — german dog nuisance from next door neighbor

Deep Khanna on Dec 25, 2017
Hello sir, i am residence of a8, rangmahal apartment, saraswati vihar, new delhi. My next door neighbor has german dog and she keeps barking whole day. Neighbors are single lady living with 20years son and they are so stubborn that our request has made effects. They themselves don't remain home and don't tie the dog. Dog keep barking near the door and made the life hell from last so many months. I have small kids and aged father and remain tense whole day even if we go out or come back to our house. Though dog may not bite us but her loud barking has made our life lives hell. They are rich and powerful and don't bother about others grievance. I will be thankful to delhi police if they do something for us or advice the next step. A grievance family, deepak khanna, a8, rangmahal apartment, saraswati vihar, mobile phone [protected]

[Dec 25, 2017] Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Vinay Marg, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Chanakyapuri, Vikram Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Delhi Police - german dog nuisance from next door neighbor