Delhi Police — illegal dispossession by locking my property
Shanti devi, senior citizen a6 transit camp,
Govind puri, kalkaji, delhi-19: 06/03/2018
To, sho, ps govind puri, new delhi 110019
Subject: illegal dispossession by locking my property: main entrance, basement, gf, ff, sf, roof & electricity and water supply: a 6 transit camp, govind puri, new delhi
Accused: braj kishor @ brij kishor singh, baby rani saurabh singh and shray kumar singh at a 6, third floor, transit camp, govind puri, new delhi 19
1. I shanti devi, a senior citizen woman, w/o dr ratan singh am the absolute owner of the property a 6 transit camp, govind puri, new delhi 110019. I am in legal possession of basement, gr, ff, sf & roof (Bath room & kitchen). I have business of garments in basement, dental clinic at gf, beauty care center at ff and counseling and family health center at sf (Item 13, new cs no. 52779/16 dated 27.10.2016).
2. Mr. Braj kishor @ brij kishor singh along with 4 family members is r/o third floor a 6 transit camp, govind puri, new delhi of the above mentioned property with the common entrance.
3. On 05/03/2018 i reached my property at 15:50 and found the only entrance locked by his private lock for which i had no keys.
4. I called pcr at 15:58 and 16:16 through my mobile no. [protected] but no help arrived. I reached ps govind puri and lodged a complaint sho, ps govind puri, new delhi (Dd no. 38b at 4:50 pm on 05/03/2018.
5. I personally met io si saurabh at ps govind puri, new delhi and apprised him with the painful situation who promised to resolve illegal situation and to provide relief to my distress.
6. I returned to my property again at 19:00 and found it still locked (Photos attached). I contacted pcr through my m; [protected] at 19:16. Mr. Ram singh came with gypsy no. Dl1cu 7952 who called local police and went away.
7. Mr. Sudhir and mr. Sonu, ps govind puri arrived who contacted braj kishor singh on my persuasion by phone who had been at mainpuri, up to celebrate holi at home along with his family. Mr. Sudhir also contacted io si saurabh who did not come to the site for rescue. I waited till 22:00 and retuned disappointed as no relief was provided to me. The property remained locked and inaccessible. My repeated request for hours remained unanswered.
8. I am legally in possession of basement, gf, ff, sf and roof of the above property (Item. Thus mr. Braj kishor @ brij kishor singh, [protected]@baby [protected]@ dev rani, saurabh singh, damini singh, shray kumar singh have;
8.1 dispossessed me from my property rights
8.2 caused me grave inconvenience personally and financially
8.3 created distrust against me from my clients & social contacts
8.4 damaged my social standing and self esteem
8.5 earned contempt of court by discarding its order (Item 13, new cs no. 52779/16 dated 27.10.2016)
9. P. S. Govind puri is well aware of my rights of saket court order (Item 13, new cs no. 52779/16 dated 27.10.2016)- a copy of it has already been kept by io si saurabh in my a6 file.
10. Brij kishor singh, saurabh singh and shray kumar singh are ordered by district & session judge, saket courts on 23/09/2016 in fir no. 745/ 2016 (345/506/323/34ipc) not to leave the premises: a6 tc, govind puri, delhi during the trial period without permission.
11. Saurabh singh and shray kumar singh are already on the run from a warrant by saket district court in fir no. 0013/2017 (345/341/506/509/34 ipc) dated 19/02/2018.
Inspite of the above mentioned facts brij kishor singh, saurabh singh and shray kumar singh, anuradha and damini singh are not restraining from further criminal activities.
12. There is apparent inaction by ps govind puri, nd inspite of our time to time intimation of their personal and public crimes is failing in its duty of protecting innocent senior citizens, their rights and law of the land (Item 13, new cs no. 52779/16 dated 27.10.2016).
13. I request your honour to register an fir against the accused, take necessary action against the negligence and tardiness by ps govind puri, provide relief from being dispossessed and warning to the culprits for not repeating the event or cause obstruction to our free movement to our property, client, public utilities and business.
Thanking you in anticipation,
Shanti devi, r/o 8/7 gf, kalkaji extn, new delhi.
E mail: [protected]@yahoo.com
Attachment 1&2 : photographs of locked shutter of my property a 6 transit camp, govind puri, new delhi
[Mar 07, 2018] Delhi Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|