Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC]

New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC] Complaints & Reviews

I am residing in Satamrai colony, Shamshabad. We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. They are wild and chasing the people, and very problamatic in night times also. Please send a dog van to catch them. I hope you understand the situation.

Anjali

It is stated that there is a DTC bus terminal at Syed Goan in West zone. The bus drivers keep on starting the buses after their respective trips. There is so much so noise pollution that we residents of LIC Colony get headache due to noise pollution . These bus drivers sit inside the buses take rest with starting of bus engines. Makes life miserable.

There's one Dog in our area who is gone mad and biting everyone. Please help

There are many stray dogs in my society and always to fear of getting injured by them.

Please allow the van to catch all dogs near my house and area asap

On dated 11 may 2021, I was travelling on bus no. DL1PC 8158 (AC Bus), route - By Pass Express. Marshall was sitted on seat (as per rule marshal can't sit on seat during duty or if the seat vacant he can sit but will provide his seat if passenger need). A female passanger wanted to board in the bus from IP Power station stop but marshall didn't allow to enter her in the bus as he said no seats vacant. When i asked him you are not allowed to sit in the seat and you had to offer your seat to the passanger he replied rudely - " apna kaam kar, corona time hai hume bola gya hai seat par bethne ke liye " . May i want to know any such of order issued for marshalls that they will perform their duty by sitting ? If not please take strict action against him.

I am a staff member of dtc. I am a conductor of dtc bus today I took a bus for coming home then the driver of that bus said you don't have identity so I will not give you entry in the bus because of some reasons I didn't got my identity card from depot but the other member of staff sitting in the bus said that I know that she is also a staff member but the driver didn't allowed me to come in and his way of talking was also very bad he doesn't have manners to how to behave with a lady so please take some action against him

There are almost 15-20 street dogs near my home, 2 dogs looks infected with some disease. Please catch this dogs, they jump inside homes and create mess. Even run behind people and children

There are 2 big dogs black and brown.They are so ferocious. They have bitten many people and are killing other dogs also. Kindly look into the matter

I am medical staff working in private medical laboratory inspite of having my identity card original conductor start arguing for curfew pass your ID is not valid
                  But on other hand when a lady enter DTC with government hospital ID card he didnt ask for the same and continue arguing
                  I am traveling daily but this type of requirement with my ID card never asked because my ID card is valid
                  Bus route no. 801 travelling towards kapashera timing 3:32 pm today 22 april 2021
                  Request you to please teach your staff to behave properly in this crisis as we covid workers are already suffering travelling crisis

There are 2 stray dogs who constantly bark at night hours for no reason . They live in my neighbour's house who himself is tired of them. They are a constant nuisance to everyone's sleep and disturbs us. Please catch them and take away.

बदरपुर बॉर्डर पर बस ड्राइवर्स डिस्प्ले बोर्ड ON...
                      Respected Sir,
                      Main aaj 10.04.2021 ko lagbhag sham 6.10 - 6.13 baje Desh Bandhu Gupta Bus Stand se Bus Route No. -...
                      Respected Sir,
                      Sir, I go for job every day at bawana
                      I want to go to the job by dtc but your buses some many times do not stop because...
                      COMPLAINT

Date of Incident : 09/04/2021
                      Time of Incident : 11:45 A.M.
                      Location : Sector-16, Noidabr...
                      Respected Concern Person,

As I travelled today(1st April 2021) from Narela to Bawana around 9:12 AM. While...
                      I stay at Section-17, Ulhasnagar 421003, opposite ShivKala Diagnostic Centre of Dr. Gwalani. There are around 10 big dogs...

We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. They are wild and chasing the people. Please send a dog van to catch them. I hope you understand the situation.

Just in small road nearly 5 to 8 dogs, especially in the night times horrible to us to walk on the road.please help us ASAP.

Location: kphp phase1, road number 2,
                      Sri sarswati devi temple road.

Sir yesterday evening 26/03/2021 we board bus number DL-1P, D-4539 (Rani khera depot)from Narela bus terminal around 8.30pm....

I am very disappointed from dtc customer care service i call to him in customer care which i get from online dtc site, 1 no is not connected
                        ever when i call 2) no they don't attend call ever which type third class online pass applying service is this with very worst customer care service . please improve your service .
                        Online customer care service