[Resolved]  Delhi Transport Corporation — Misbehavior By Staff and Refusal for Ticket

I am regular commutator of DTC Services as a common man as i work in Muradnagar and regularly travel from my native place Sant Nagar Burari, Delhi 110084. My daily routine of travelling in Kashmeeri Gate - Meerut bus service maintained by Delhi Transport Corporation is average and manageable service. Today i faced a bit more problem as the conductor refused for the ticket of Muradnagar and argued rudely saying that he don't know how the passenger of Muradnagar will travel. They only took the passengers for Meerut and they will not stop bus at any other place. After a long argument he provide the tickets for Muradnagar. My office is near to ITS Dental College in Muradnagar and various other students travelling from Delhi to various engineering college in the route including ITS Dental College students faced problem when bus is not stopped at college even after saying again and again, and driver also misbehaves with them. We would like to ask from Honorable Cabinet Minster's Sh. Gopal Rai (Transportation) how the students will reach their college on time, Sh. Manish Sisodia (Education) how can you help student's of various college's in the route who travels from Delhi to gain their rights, and our very Dear & Honorable Chief Minister Delhi Sh. Arvind Kejrival to help all o[censored]s. I also request Sh. Shivakant Ojha (Cabinet Minister - Technical Education) to look the matter as colleges are in U.P and do the needful in favor of students.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 19, 2019
They first called me to get details and than they issued the notice. As per my request they keep the same driver to operate between the route at same time and he picked the passengers. I thanked DTC and driver also to serve us in proficient way.

Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC] Phone