Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC]

New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC] Complaints & Reviews

The bus driver hit my bike while stopped in traffic on 23-Sept-21 at 5:45pm. My wife and I were on the bike at the time. The bus driver's negligent driving damaged my mirror and nearly knocked my wife and I off the bike.

The bus was on my left side to get through traffic it cut right suddenly and hit my bike.

Bus ID: DM-19
Plate number: DL 1 PD 5527

I gave permanent driving licence test i. E. On[protected]. I successfully passed the exam and officer took my learning licence along with dl forms. But till now on sarthi. Nic it is showing pending test result though i have already passed the test. Please let me know the fault and update the result please. Rto, mayur vihar . Appl no.: [protected] and dob :[protected]

Dear Sir

My RC of car No. DL3CCU4907 is not received.

Please help.

Bus driver and dcd guard's misbehaving with senior citizens and handicapped and did not offered the respected seats to them and using abusive language meanwhile seats were available in the bus at Sangam vihar bus stop bus route no. 544 rk puram
        Bus number (DL 1PC 7105) around 9:15 AM
        PLEASE do proceedings as per your rules regarding my complaint and inform me asap.
        Contact no.[protected]

Hi, I am from Burari, North Delhi. In our area DTC Buses that runs are - No. 185, 185STL, 912, 192, 61, 143, 105 and 162. The services provided by these buses is quite irregular. Due to COVID protocol the number of passengers which are allowed in each bus is limited to the seats available and I respect that as well. But the availability of buses are not in regular intervals, we have to wait for long duration of time in order to get the next bus and the situation turned out to be nasty during mornings. There's no time table provided by DTC for the timings of their buses services. There's no fixed time of the buses. Please through your medium let the authority know to increase the number of buses in our area and to make a proper time table for them for every day.

Dear sir
            I have no received my ebus pass.so returne my amount in my account please help me.

Name- IZHAR...
            The street dogs in sector D, Chhoti khajrani, LIG colony are becoming dangerous to many residents of the locality. The seem...

Dear sir
            I was apply monthly general AC bus pass 08/09/2021 but amount was directed from my account but bus pass not issue so please refund my amount 1033. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Have to complain regarding bus driver of bus route 828
              I just ask driver to open the door
              He just miss behave with me say inappropriate word
              And refuse to open i pleased with him
              Bcz there is less bus of my route
              But his behaviour was to rude
              Its hurt
              Please do needful
              Bus no is DL1P0206
              Timing approx 5:05
              Date 13/09/21

I would like to inform you that I get cluster bus route no 578s from Kapasera border to kair depot at about 5.30 pm. The bus...

Today dated 10-09-21 I board cluster bus no.DL1PC[protected] from swami Nagar, at the same time my mobile phone has got stolen, I was having a doubt on the person while checking the same person, marshal unboarded my luggage and said the bus will not wait at all and the marshal had not supported me at that time which was against her duty and it's very unaccepted. I request strict action against the marshal and please also share the recording of the same.

Conductor mobile no. is-[protected]

09Sep21 RefNo[protected].
                  I have purchased Bus pass of 1 month bus pass of one month of Rupees 1000 but I didn't received the pass And my money got debited

Rs1000.0 [protected]@SBI UPI frm A/cX0783 on 09Sep21 RefNo[protected].
                    I have purchased Bus pass of 1 month bus pass...
                    Sir/Madam
                    Today I boarded an orange DTC 711 bus from Atma Ram Sanatan Dharm College (near Durgabai Deshmukh Metro Station)...
                    Yesterday when travelling in blue cluster AC low floor buses. 370 going to nand nagri around around 3:20. The bus number is...

I am a daily passenger of bus no 273 (shivaji stadium to loni road xing). From darya ganj bus stop, the bus did not go towards geeta colony sdm office but directly went to shamshan ghat pusta. Palso the driver was behaving very rudely.

Bus route- 273
                    bus number- dl1pc8387
                    name- rishabh parida
                    date- 7 september 2021
                    time- around 12:10 pm

This complaint is against A bus driver with bus no: C 4127 (182A ISBT) from kashmere gate to gulabi bagh around 9:55 am to 10:10am near by gulabi bagh bus stop. There was numbers of vacant seat in the bus but bus driver still did not stop the bus... passengers were waiting for very long time. Please take action against the bus driver..why did he not stop the bus?

It was about the bus I took from moti nagar of subash nagar in evening around 8 pm, the bus number is among these three -...
                        Greetings of the day
                        Today travel towards Tilak Nagar to jharokha kalan, I got bus no. DL IP 1416, in...

Sir i am a resident of house number 2310, sector-16, old Faridabad.
                        We are facing a huge problem of stray dogs on our dogs.
                        All the adults and children are in danger of roaming around.
                        Please we request you to kindly check this matter and remove them.