Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC] Customer Care

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Bad

Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC] related photos (149)

Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC] Complaints & Reviews

Aasifansari0021 on Jul 14, 2020
Hello I'm aayush from Panipat city. Mere area jo ki patthro wali gali near 11 ward chungi pdta mere area me Street dogs bhut jyada h jo ki pichhle kaafi dino se 20 se jyada baar chote bade logo ko kaat chuke hai aur akele jaate huye logo ko bhokte h meri Panipat nagar nigam se request hai ki aap inn jaanwar ko pakad kar city se bahar ya jungle me chhoda jaaye. Please meri request ko saweekaar kiya jaaye.
Aayush
Address: patthro wali gali near Makhdoom sahab dargah 11 ward chungi Panipat Haryana 132103

Vinesh Agarwal on Jul 9, 2020
    I m retired sr citizen from delhi. With great sorrow i have to state that your dtc department is not cooperating with sr citizens.
    I m having aadhar card o[censored]ttrakhand but having house in delhi for last 6 years and also having electricity connection from tpddl
    Your esteemed dtc deptt. Refused to issue my sr. Citizen dtc pass due to my aadhar card that your aadhar card is not having address of delhi
    Though i have electricity bill and pan card.
    Plz do the needful and take decision in fvr of sr. Citizen.
    Thanking you,
    Yours truly,
    Vinesh kumar agarwal

Akanshi sharma on Jul 4, 2020
      Conductor didn't gave me ticket after i gave him money for farei told him twice to give ticket. He just said he will handle
      . Bus no is 753
      Date -4 july 2020
      Timming of journey - 3:10
      Boarding - patel nagar
      Destination - uttam nagar
      Bus no - dl - 1pd

Vîkû thè hërø on Jul 1, 2020
        Dear dtc deptt..

I would like to lodge a complaint against bus driver and conductor as today 01/07/2020 around 6:25 pm. Driver didn't stop the bus at sant nagar bus stand and when i book a auto and going to pant nagar stand. I asked driver that why didn't you stop the bus so he misbehave and his words are meri marzi tujhe jo krna h krle then not open bus door. I request you please look into this matter as they are goons in faces of driver and conductor... They threat people and do whatever they want to do..
        Passenger name - vikas singh
        Bus number - dl -1 pc 8002
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

Rahul1697 on Jun 30, 2020
          Dear sir/ma'am,

We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. They are wild and chasing the people. Please send a dog van to catch them. I hope you understand the situation.

Address:
          Kalasiguda
          Near mahankalli temple
          Bollaram
          Secunderabad
          Hyderabad -10

Rahul

Karu13 on Jun 16, 2020
            The driver seems drunk and was driving rash on the roads even not following the lane driving.. U can see the video attached how the driver is driving.. Take action pls. The bus no is clearly visible.. Some people got just saved by the bus hits.. See the video..
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-06-16 00:34:32
            Not resolved
            Dear sir /Madam
            In our area the street dogs are increasing a lot .They are running back of the biks and cars it's so dangerous .we are getting fears with that situation . catch them as soon as possible plzz

raydhriaj on Jun 11, 2020
              I am traveling from uttam nagar to jheel bus r no 703 one bus in this route no. Dl-1pd 40894 mornig time 8.00 from uttam nagar not taken any passenger from uttam nagar terminal driver start bus without open the board and not enter in bus depot.

Sir, most of 703 buses not open his board in depot,  passenger waiting long time and choosing other alternative. A lot of 703 buses runing only kendriya terminal to uttam nagar only. Its very difficult to manage due to lockdown in route 703.

Dhiraj ray
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Veena Paul on Jun 6, 2020
                Hi team,

This is to inform you that today's service of your bus is very bad from kapasera border to tilak nagar. We are working in gurgaon but we come from tilak nagar uttam nagar subhash nagar location in delhi and we get only one bus from kapasera border but its drivers are very rude. They do not have the manner to talk. They just park there bus at border and when we ask them how long you will go, they give direct rudley answer that the bus will not be settled. After a while, he runs the bus again and mentioned in board dwarka sector 22 depot, but he does not allow any passengers in bus. He says just this, now its time is over. Now we have to go to direct depot while they are sits at the border for half an hour and drinks tea. Eat samosas.
                And because of this we find it very difficult that we girls who work in gurgaon and want to come to delhi, we stand at the bus stand from 6:00 pm but we do not get a single bus. We get the convention very difficult till 2 2 hrs. You all know how bad such a situation is. Bus are running very low. Is it not so fast now that even if we get it, we cannot reach at our home against more than 2 hrs, in that condition we do so with the driver, even if we leave from gurgaon at 8:00 pm, think to yourself that we are in our house when it will reach, it takes two hours to reach home.
                And our delhi is not so much safe that girls can travel alone night and night, the people here are so useless, so what is the thought about the safety of women here, they are not being provided just by the right. And service is being provided.in such a situation, something must be wrong. If the girls leave the deserted area at night, how long will it be, they will just stay.

My request to you is that the you must think about it because if we do not get the service of the bus, then i do not know what will happen in the coming time because when you have a comment here that the police is no doubt, it works.. If they does not work so well that they can save a woman, then my request is from you. Should you focus on this, please give more freedom to those people who come from far away, women who are girls, you should give them a priority so that they reaches home on time. And drivers are driving with an empty bus by applying your breakdown or by putting bus depot name.

Need your support

Bharath Gajula on May 23, 2020
                  One of the street dog in sitara center, beside n convention, vidyadara puram, suffuring with disease and making noise very much and other dogs also gathered and doing the same very recent past her mother died with same problem we don't know what actually it is it's very near to swathi apartments so please help them out
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Municipal Corporation

Einstine on May 21, 2020
                    Today in the morning of 21.05.2020, i tried to board dtc blue line bus route no.320 (Registration no. Dl - 5375) going to shahdara from kanti nagar extn., delhi - 110051 bus stop. My face was completely covered with gamchha. But driver as well as conductor disembarked me from the bus with a direction that they will not allow me inside unless i wear a stitched mask available in the market. I told them that hon'ble prime minister has said that we can use gamchha or any other cloth to cover our face but they did not pay any heed to this submission and i was disembarked from the bus. I went to shahdara bus depot to make a complaint but the person available there also did not pay any heed.

It is requested that clear instructions may be issued to all dtc drivers and conductors to allow every passenger in the bus if their face are completely and carefully covered with gamchha, towel, or any other home made covers.

Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC] — refund of bus cancellation

Bagvan on May 14, 2020
                      I am booked a bus ticket from new delhi to basti for travel date 17/04/2020 but bus is cancelled due to lockdown. After cancelled...
                      Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC] — dtc bus

Garima1234567 on Apr 27, 2020
                      I am a doctor working at esi hospital, basaidarapur, i have to go during lockdown but there are few dtc buses running and...
                      Complaint category Public Transportation

Rakshith 99 on Apr 20, 2020
                      Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Address:
                      Sri Venkatramana colony road number 5..st.2. Nagole..
                      Backside of Venkatramana colony community hall..

Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC] — misbehave by constable in bus

Alka Raj on Mar 21, 2020
                        I travelled in dtc bus dl1p c9148 in morning around 0922 hrs on 21 march 2020 from madhuban chowk delhi. Aged man requested...
                        Complaint category Police

DTC — buses are not coming under raja garden flyover

pool_82 on Mar 20, 2020
                        I would like to bring kind attention towards frequency of buses are inadequate under raja garden flyover because bus route...
                        Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Public Transportation

Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC] — not accepting ticket through metro card

Sujit kumar.s on Mar 18, 2020
                        I use to travel everyday with dtc bus. But today i tried to pay using metro, reason being conductor doe not carry change for...
                        Complaint category Public Transportation

Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC] — complaint for started of dtc buses via kakrola gaon

JeetRam1 on Mar 16, 2020
                        To,
                        Mr. Kailash gahlot
                        Privahan mantri, delhi
                        Delhi parivahan nigam
                        Delhi govt.
                        Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Public Transportation

Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC] — I am complaining against delhi auto rickshaw drivers

ilteza on Mar 12, 2020
                        I come from jamia nagar and auto riskhaw drivers there are so pathetic they refuse to go everywhere otherwise they ask double...
                        Complaint category Taxi

Delhi Transport Corporation [DTC] — regarding poor services of bus no. 442 & 724

suravani_1140 on Mar 6, 2020
                        May i bring the attention to the concerned authority of dtc that there has been poor services of 442/724 from nehru place...
                        Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Delhi Transport Corporation — not taking passengers from stop

kmrsanjay on Mar 3, 2020
                        Today morning about 7.45 am i was waiting at sita puri stopping (Near dabri bus stand) for a bus going to najafgarh.
                        Complaint category Government Organizations

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                        Jumbo Warranty Service
                        Sony led screen not working
                        (5 minutes ago)
                        Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli]
                        inverter ac loot
                        (1 hours 1 minutes ago)
                        HDFC Bank
                        hdfc bank ach debit return charges
                        (1 hours 2 minutes ago)
                        Basil International
                        basil redemption shares 2022 maturity date of the year
                        (1 hours 17 minutes ago)
                        Stallion Intellectual
                        stallion intellectual fraud form filling online work