Delhivery Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Dec 7, 2022

File a complaint to Delhivery

Having problems with Delhivery?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Delhivery customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Delhivery

Toll free
1800 103 6354

View more phone numbers

Delhivery Overview

Latest complaint Return my package has been filed on 07/12/2022. Latest Resolved Parcel still not delivered was resolved Nov 6, 2022. Delhivery ranks as the #4 most complained about among Postal & Delivery Services.

Additional Delhivery contact information

Mumbai Delhi NCR, Plot 84, Sector 44, Gurgaon - 122 002 Bangalore 2nd Floor, Wicel Building, Midc, Opp Seepz Gate No. 1, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400 093 Hyderabad 104, Infantry Techno Park, 3rd Floor, Infantry Road, Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore - 560 001 Chennai Kaizen Mirza White House, 1-20-268, Flat No 201, Survey No 72, Near Begumpet, Rasoolpura, Secunderabad, Hyderabad – 500 003 Chennai No. 449, MKN Road, Alandur, Chennai - 600 016

Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Delhivery. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Delhivery reviews & complaints(3263)

Delhivery Customer Care
Service available

Delhivery — Return my package

I had opted for your courier service on 21/09/2022 for an expensive saree to be delivered from Hyderabad to Kolkata. A wrong package was picked up from my house on 22/09/2022 and on the same day hence I placed a request to cancel the shipment. Its going to be 3 months even after writing endless emails no customer service associate has comeback within a genuine response nor I have received my package so far. On your site it still shows transit...
Delhivery courier service delivered a courier, while paying on-line payment by gpay it was showing processing did not move to paid status, the delivery boy said pl make payment again or he will have to make payment from his pocket, so made online payment again, this time showing psid, . Soon they first payment went to paid status., so double paid. Now Delhivery courier service is saying they did not receive twice. Send screen shot of gpay...
Delhivery Customer Care
Service available

Delhivery — damaged parcel received.

I have Sent A Parcel From Delhivery Direct To My neighbour In Lucknow. It was three days my parcel stuck on Lucknow office. Then i contact local Delhivery office. They have contacted Lucknow office and i get to know that my parcel box opened. They were repacking my parcel. They take 3 days to repack My parcel. After 3 days they said now we will not deliver my parcel and they kept my parcel in their store room. And they were refusing to give...