Delhivery Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 6, 2023

File a complaint to Delhivery

Having problems with Delhivery?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Delhivery customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Delhivery

Delhivery Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 103 6354

View more phone numbers

Delhivery reviews & complaints(3366)

I Ordered Plastic Jet 747 Pack Amt of 999/- but Today Received Plastic Luch Box. Which is Cost Velue is 50-100/-. Its Not Fair.
Its Leagly Fraud Racket.
Plese I need to Return My COD Payment Of 999/-earlier
Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Since 2 days there has no movement for my parcel and deliberately my product is giving delay. Till now did not recive my parcel. Please deliver my order.
    Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered a package to pickup from Chhattisgarh and drop in Haryana.

Order data -19th jan, 2023
      Pickup Date- 20th Jan, 2023
      Expected Delivery - 6-7 days
      Waybill:[protected]

Problem- Somehow the package was not delivered till now. I have also raised it for return if there are some issues coming but still there are no updates. I have dropped emails back to back but every time they gave a nonsense response with no clear cut location of the package.

I have also raised the issue to consumer court.
      Really Sad to see the delhivery response. No mobile number shared, no one called. Please take the matter seriously.
      Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Kindly Speed Up My Package AWB NUMBER : [protected] and Deliver it to me TOMMOROW ITSELF.. Since it is really Urgent.

I had send properly packed and seal envelope containing two bracelets for kolkata to kolkata delivery Awb#[protected] but the envelope is torn and one of the bracelets have been stolen.
        Secondly I had send two packages for two different addresses and they misdelivered and switched the parcels for the delivery for which I had complained and they said they would provide me a refund for the two deliveries which I still have not received!!! AWB#[protected] and AWB#[protected]
        I need my refund and money for the stolen product anyhow!!
        Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kindly Speed Up My Package AWB NUMBER : [protected] and Deliver it to me TODAY ITSELF.. Since it is really Urgent.

Order is showing delivered but was never delivered to me nor contacted by delivery boy i haven’t received any calls or anything.
          Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delivery boy not delivery my order and is mischivious amd misbehaving.
            Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My parcel is still not returned yet.
              Till now 2 month passed but delhivery customer support unable to solve my query
              They didn't respond my query.

I have tried to contact daily but they didn't provide any resolution
              I am sharing my AWB no..

#[protected]
              Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am trying to contact delhivery from September still now i have not got any resolution.
                My courier is missing from the courier house.
                Delhivery customer care not responding my query.

I am sharing my AWB no --#[protected]

Please delhivery resolve my query
                Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The packet that I received was teared, there was a tape on that box to hide the torn part. Food was eaten by a rat. Another box was broken. I want a refund from your company. I have all the proofs. Please see the images attached. The courier was done on 18th and I received it on 30th. It was kept there in thier office only. I kept on calling and complaining but the delivery guy was not delivering my courier.
                  Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My mother had sent me a parcel ( AWB #[protected] that I received on 31 Jan 2023. Consumable items worth Rs. 1500 including dry fruits are missing. Someone had opened the parcel and put a different tape of shiprocket after taking out the items. The shiprocket tape was not present when the parcel was given to delivery person. I also have before and after pictures of the parcel.
                    This is really heartening.
                    I have raised the ticket on the Delhivery app as well but haven't received any response. I request you to please solve this matter to the earliest.
                    Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The shipment was taken on 26th of January and the expected time to deliver is keep changing from 30 January to 31st first of February 2 of February now it’s third of February. I really want this needs to be delivered today 2nd feb

Sir, Kindly Speed Up My Package for AWB NUMBER : [protected]
                        and Deliver it to me As Faster As Possible "TODAY ITSELF" Due To Urgency . So, Kindly Speed Up and Deliver the Package To Me without any further delays and also Update the Status of the Shipment.

Sir, Kindly Speed Up My Package for AWB NUMBER : [protected]
                          Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The delhivery employee arrived at my doorstep on 27/01/2023 and I handed over a cardboard box with a video game inside of it to the courier person. The AWB number of this shipment was[protected].

The receiver got a package with clothes on 30/01/2023. And the AWB number of the package he received was [protected]. I have contacted their local office in my city with all proof, lodged a complaint on their application, and contacted them on Twitter. None has given me any sort of response till now.
                            Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had self shipped an Ajio product using Delhivery and I got an update that it was delivered on 1st week of January. But Ajio team is saying that they have not received the product and need proof of delivery to verify.

And when I reached out to Delhivery team for proof of delivery they are not responding to any of my mails.
                              Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had returned an Ajio product using Delhivery service. And the shipment was delivered 2 weeks back. But Ajio team is saying they have not got the product yet and they need proof of delivery to verify.

And I have reached out to Delhivery team for proof of delivery and they not responded to any of my emails.
                                Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had to return an Amazon product to Delhi from Bangalore.. the order was not delivered to them but after 20 days i got a msg that it will be returned.. It's not returned as well.. i raised support ticket.. it's marked as resolved and product is marked as returned.
                                  Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

PArcel Not received yet, while checking the track ID. Its showing delivered.. & Now I cannot access track because its already a week. I need My parcel

email : [protected]@gmail.com
                                    Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delhivery Person collected one of my products that I have initiated for Return. The product was ordered from Ajio. They have collected the OTP and the product. The return is not marked in Ajio Website, Delhivery is now not ready to take the responsibility
                                      Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      Without the return getting updated in Ajio Website, I wont get the product refund

Fraud Harassment behaviour with Misleading information from Delhivery Team

Tracking ID: [protected]
                                        After seller confirmed the prepaid order for address, they shipped the item via Delhivery on 16th Jan, the item arrived to Bangalore on 19th Jan itself
                                        Now, from 19th Jan to till date there is no update from Delhivery team about my package.
                                        Its a harassment that even after repeatedly informing Delhivery team frequently and raising question, they just keep on changing the dates as per their...