Delhivery Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 8, 2022

File a complaint to Delhivery

Having problems with Delhivery?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Delhivery customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Delhivery

Delhivery Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 103 6354

View more phone numbers

Delhivery reviews & complaints(2841)

It has been more than 10 days they are not delivering the product nor replying to the queries and mails and twitter dm's . Pls team delhivery request you to deliver my product on urgent basis with AWB[protected] asap . Thanks
Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered a mobile from Motorola site on 1st of august and they have shipped the products and todays date is 8th august 2022 still there is no update. I want something serious action to be taken on this issue. there is no way of contacting them

tracking Id : Tracking #[protected]

orderId: #[protected]...
    Delivery person reached the destination and ad he got to know that there is a laptop inside the parcel, he stopped responding the calls and blocked our contacts.
    It has been so difficult reaching out to any customer care from delhivery....

The concern is regarding a shipment which I was trying to send from Mangalore to Delhi. After the completion of payment, your site said technical error and did not further proceed, leaving no help around it.
    Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hey[protected] this is my package tracking number. My package left from bilaspur hr on 4 but still not delivered to Haldwani. Kindly help me it is very important documents from me. Contact me. At [protected]...
      Paid for courier via Google Pay, the order status shows as "Payment Pending". I am unable to raise complaint in your website as WayBill ID is not generated.
      In addition to that, the app does not show this order. I am able to view the order (and OrderID) from your website.

Kindly let me know further proceedings.
      Not sharing any ID's here for privacy reason. Please share the contact info to share Order...
      I booked a pick up and made payment through UPI my money got deducted and when I was downloading the invoice slip for printout it showed I can’t because the payment is pending.
      I booked another courier payed again and raised a complaint for the same. I got response to my first mail only where they asked for transaction ID, number, sender, recipient etc and haven’t replied after multiple times mailing them. The courier that was...

My two packages with tracking number[protected] and[protected] have not been delivered by delivery courier service, status says delivered but I never received the package
      Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had Reddy my all Parcel but No one Come to Pick Up the Parcel On 6 August 2022. Courier Company is Delhivery.

When I contact on Daily pick up Boy Sanjay Contact Number is :[protected] he told me he is not available so someone else come to pick up.

After That I got a call from Number : [protected] he Told me some one Name Kisan and yuvraj come to pick up the parcel wait for 7 P.M to 7:30 P.M i had wait and then...

My order is delayed and stuck in bilas pur HR please resolve my issue
        [protected] tracking id

Greetings,
          Sir I have placed a shipment with Delhivery from Srinagar to Hyderabad the shipment was picked on 25 of July despite of me making the order on 22nd of July and from the day of pickup of the said till today it has been 12 days and the shipment is still in Srinagar I called my nearest Delhivery office and they informed me that they can't help me I logged several complains but still couldn't get them to ship it it has been delayed 3 times since and None of my complains are been answered or taken action upon.
          All the necessary information will be added in Screenshots uploaded
          Kindly take action regarding the same

Thanks & Regards
          Anis Khan
          Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have couriered a laptop through Delhivery, I have packed and handed over to the Delhivery person Mr.Ajay at Annavaram. he has collected and sent directly to destination address. Now i have received damaged product at destination and Mr. Ajay and Suresh (manager) at Delhivery told that we don’t have any policy for damaged deliveries and blaming me like I handed over the damaged product, i have shown the before courier and after delivery photos with him with serial numbers, but they are simply saying we are not responsible for that damage.

Now need a solution for my damage.
            Tracking id for the same is - [protected]

Wrong weight Discrepancies and charged more then 400rs and did not deliver the parcel and returned back.
              Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was expecting courier from Mumbai which was sent through delhivery.
                AWB NO : [protected]

Sender has mentioned wrong pin code

Pls update it to

Raipur 492007
                Chhattisgarh

It’s very urgent package.

If it’s in 491001 Durg, pls let me know I will get it picked.

Or

It will be great if it can be delivered...

I got broken item even after i selected home decor as a package option. It seems the handling of the package is not taken care properly .
                Aug 6, 2022
                Sent out complains directly to the delhivery team from their site but didn't get any response.

Hey,
                  I ordered something from a local seller in chennai. He gave the package to nearest delhivery centre. My tracking id no. is[protected]. I told seller about the situation. He visited that centre and the people there said that parcel has already left for main hub.

its 5 days and pickup is still pending. how is this even possible when seller has already hand over the package to courier company. every day the status...
                  Its been more than 15days, i didn't recieve my package. Very unprofessional of Delhivery since there's not even an option to reach customer care directly over calls. The email id that they provided also responds through automatically generated messages and there's no agent to directly connect to. I am in an urgent need of receiving it. My order details is[protected] by the name Manjil Talukdar.
                  This kind o[censored]nprofessionalism is...

AWB[protected]
                  The package contain highly valuable and urgent item but is not delivered.

Website is showing on way but date of delivery is changing every next day.

We will be greatfull if concerned authority can help with it
                  Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have one package containing plants and was supposed to get delivered by 3rd Aug 2022 . But every day the delivery date is getting extended without any reason.The package is already recieved in the nearest hub but still no effort was made to deliver the package.I have raised query multiple times but no response from there side.
                    The package contains plants and if its not delivered fast it will cause death of those....
                    I booked a courier from Delhivery. I made the payment but never received confirmation or tracking ID. Also I can’t see any refund option or customer care to connect....