Delhivery Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 14, 2022
2088
Profile

File a complaint to Delhivery

Having problems with Delhivery?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Delhivery customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Delhivery

Delhivery Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 103 6354

View more phone numbers

Delhivery reviews & complaints(2520)

Awb[protected]
This shipment is to be delivered in a day or two but they are not updating the status because they are unable to trace the shipment nor they are giving any legit answer where the parcel is right now they just hold on the tracking status and give useless revert on mails

Awb[protected]

Both parcels are rto but each and every time there staff stole the parcels which are in transit for rto and they don’t even care as they know they won’t answer further on mails if they won’t trace the shipment
    Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Placed order on 25th april on nykaa, tracking showed my package received my city on the 28th, i expected it to reach me before the expected delivery date of 3rd May but it did not for some reason, called the costumer service of nykaa but my order still gof delyed and i was told it woild reach me by 9th of May and that too didn't happen let alone before 9th its 14th of May as of now and the order still hasn't reached me when according to their own updates my order is in a place which is barely half and hour away from my residence. my awb number is [protected]
      Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My shipment number is[protected].this parcel was booking from kolkata delhivery office.shipment expected delivery date was on 12/5/2022, but I do not receive any parcel in delhivery, I show the shipment is in kharagpur hub.i will call to kharagpur hub but he don't help me and his behavior is too bad.so I request to delhivery channel partner team to take action on kharagpur hub...
        TRACKING ID[protected]
        website - https://www.delhivery.com/

Delhivery agent pick up my myntra return order on 4th April and today is 14th may still delhivery not return it ...its more than 30 days they pickup my order..i provide tracking id of it .....

I ordered a mattress through wakefit. The parcel was needed to be delivered before 10 MAY 2022 but the parcel got lost by them and has not been delivered to me yet. They are also not providing this update to the WAKEFIT company. Due to this I have my 12000 rupees stuck with walefit.
        Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have handed over my package to Delhivery agent on 06th May 2022.I could see wrong updates are posted in Delhivery site.And every day they are updating estimated return date .I raised multiple complaints on their site but I haven't received any response from them.My picked up address and return address are in same city.Please help me with return of my package and provide correct details.
          I am unable to call customer care and keep...

I had sent out two couriers from Bangalore on the 10th May, 2022 to Guwahati and Gangtok respectively via Your home pickup service
          One of them is supposed to be delivered tomorrow through EXPRESS DELIVERY but there is no update at all. Kindly let me know what's going on with my parcel as I have not received any update anywhere.

Waybill Guwahati :[protected]
          Waybill Gangtok :[protected]

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP AS I HAVE PAID EXTRA FOR A FASTER SERVICE AND NOT THIS BECAUSE THE COURIERS HAD SOMETHING PRECIOUS AND NOW I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THEY ARE.
          Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There has been no updates information the location of my parcel. The parcel was supposed to be delivered at 9th may but it keep extending everydayk
            Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The behaviour of delivery man was so rude.. this is not done . Yesterday my parcel came in burdwan (west bengal).. but the the delivery man talked to me, it was so rude and unpredictable..i am a regular customer of delivery courier..but please make sure the agent behaves with customer in a good way....

It's been a week since my parcel is out and I haven't still received it. Everyday the estimated date changes. It has reached jaipur, i need to know when will it come or I will pick it up for the warehouse
              Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked a package with Delhivery (AWB No.[protected] to be delivered to my address. The package has reached Delhivery facility nearest to my delivery address on 10th May 2022, but company is not delivering it till date for no reason.
                Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had shipped personal items from Mumbai to Ahmedabad the package has not reached us even after a month. the company is now saying the parcel is missing and they don't know where it is.
                  Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have not ordered any product and delivery man came and asked for cash and later we open packet it was unordered by us 0 yr old pyjama ...
                    Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have not ordered any product, and 1 delivery man came to mentioned address and delivered 1 parcel and asked to give 260 Rs...we gave to him, he went and we open it was 0 yr old payjama pant...it was fraud done by delivery service....

I order refrigerator on amazon & they sent through delhivery courier service ( worst courier service in our area), they want me to come there & take the parcel & if i take vehicle there it will cost around 700 to 800 rs, so they said we cant deliver ur order unless u take it by ur vehicle & already visited there courier service room they kept refrigerator on road if they didnt deliver for 3/4 days it will cause damage because there handling is worst. And also there attitude is really really bad, so please do somthing & take action against them. Please

AWB[protected]
                        Package showing as delivered but not received. The documents are very important and was supposed to be delivered by 11/05/2022.
                        Today (12/05/22) shows as delivered. Kindly share the receipt of delivery and the person who collected the parcel.
                        Kindly revert back on [protected]@gmail.co.in
                        [protected]...
                        I have a package to be delivered Tracking ID[protected] and it is supposed to be delivered today (12 May) but I have not yet received it.
                        Furthermore, the item has reached my city Hyderabad on 9th May itself and the status has been 'On hold. Destination unable to receive'. What does this mean?

Please expedite and make sure that I receive the product at the earliest and also mention the reason for the delay.
                        Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        same problem dude. my product reached in some hyd warehouse and its been sitting idle for too long. it is their since 7th may!!

Delhivery — Almost a month Delay in delivery

I have sent myself a parcel from Indore to Hyderabad and booked a doorstep pickup with Delivery on 19th of April. The parcel was picked up on 20th reached Nagpur on 23rd and I could also check in tracking that it had reached Hyderabad city on 24th of April. Since then, I have received no updates about my order nor have I received any solid reply from Delivery customer care. The parcel was of high value to me and I trusted the Delhivery team...
                          Didn't received my parcel which have important documents and household items and status is updated as delivered since 7th May.Trying to reach out customers care but no Vail.need my parcel asap.As a big company not expecting these kind o[censored]nprofessionallism n stealing items from customers....