Delhivery

Haryana
India - 122002

Delhi NCR, Plot 84, Sector 44, Gurgaon - 122 002

Bangalore
2nd Floor, Wicel Building, Midc, Opp Seepz Gate No. 1, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400 093

Hyderabad
104, Infantry Techno Park, 3rd Floor, Infantry Road, Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore - 560 001

Chennai

Kaizen Mirza White House, 1-20-268, Flat No 201, Survey No 72, Near Begumpet, Rasoolpura, Secunderabad, Hyderabad – 500 003

Chennai

Sat 08:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 06:00 pm

Delhivery Complaints & Reviews

I ordered a fabric from cpc fabrics on 8th october
Today i received a t shirt instead of that product
I want to return this and need my product
Oct 20, 2021

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    It has been 10 days and my courier is yet to get delivered. Worst service. It's saying out for dekivery but again and again...

I have ordered one laptop with AWL no[protected] which has reached Guwahati on 17th October, normally it just requires 1 day to reach Agartala (destination city) from Guwahati but it's already 3 days Delhivery just shows delivery rescheduled please send it by tomorrow I need it urgently
    Oct 20, 2021

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please do the needful.. Always problems coming in this delhivery courier service.. Package was not delivered but status was changed as delivery..
      How it is possible?

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Im getting messages like - Delivery will be attempted again as our executive was unable to reach you

Nobody...

My courier AWB no :[protected]
        was not delivered today even it's delivery was scheduled for today.
        Please help me.
        contact me at mobile no :- [protected]
        please solve my problem as soon as possible.
        Thank you.

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Very bad service by Delhivery..my Shipment was cancelled by the Delivery boy with my permission and gave the reason that I have refused to take it..

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            They are constantly changing the estimated day of delivery from 17th to 18th & now to 19th October. The package is stuck in...

My courier is not received yet it's been 11 days my tracking number[protected] help Durba Ghosh
            14 Dhakuria east road, ramlalbazar opposite classic bag centre. flat name Swapneer 2nd floor.
            kolkata 700078
            phn. no. [protected]

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered a dress bm fabrics from Agra on on 7th of Oct they deliver by ur courier service. Delivery has shown on 9th of Oct on tracking ID bt in that day they have not deliver . I called ur delivery executive of gel he said parcel has misplaced somewhere they will deliver on next day bt on 9th I had to take a train from gwl to surat in the evening so they said they will deliver on surat address they demand for surat address I sent to him. They said parcel will be deliver within 3 days bt parcel not delivered. I kept calling different different executives o[censored]r company some says today morning thn eve then next morning some time says parcel on the way bt at the end parcel is not delivered me yet

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Package was supposed to be delivered on 14 oct but still didn't received. I have asked for shipment center address but no response

Hey
                  My name is Arshi I live in Jhansi (UP) I ordered a product from Meesho and the product was delivered by your delivery...
                  They were supposed to deliver my product on 17th October 2021 which I placed on 10th October 2021. The product Is stuck in...
                  I am the founder of Microchipz Solution, it's an IT Peripheral company wherein we have to ship out or bring products from...

I have placed an order on 12th October 2021. It is being delivered by Delhivery. From the 14th of October, I cannot track the status of the product and they are not reachable by any means. I have mailed them but to no use. Please provide resolution to this. The tracking id is[protected].

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The executive named DANISH came to pickup my order because I denied the pickup earlier to another executive for his misbehaviour with me .
                    Despite of such grave complaint this executive danish also mistreated me and talked in the most rude way possible. Told me how I am bothering him and everyone and threatened me about the pickup.
                    Kindly look into this behaviour of your executives now or otherwise I’ll have to take other legal help now.

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir i am receiving daily message for delivery of my cheque book but from 5th of october the same is not getting delivered. No person had visited us to deliver but we are getting messages of returned. This was happened thrice. Please get this check and deliver the same on priority. I feel a very poor service of your courier.

My AWB NO Is[protected]

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Shipment with AWB No:[protected] has been booked from Pune to Calicut Kerala, via Maruti courier (Mr. Rahul Davanghe [protected])...

Wrong parcel was picked up by Delhivery's delivery executive on behalf of Bata on August18, 2021. Instead of picking up the Bata parcel the executive took another parcel which was supposed to be returned to Amazon without verification which was later realised. I consider this as very irresponsible behaviour from a well reputed company like Delhivery and its delivery agents.

I expect the parcel which was incorrectly picked up to be returned back to me.

Had also raised a complaint for the same with Bata bearing complaint number: 95204, where even Bata doesn't seem to have provided any solution.

The Bata package AWB is[protected], and was picked up by Delhivery agent [protected].

Delhivery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          My goods have not arrived yet. Since then lying in bhagalpur. Its been more days than expected otherwise I strictly action...