Dena Bank — atm payment refund

Hi i am tarun kumar verma customer of dena bank yesterday on 27 september 2020 i visit in a atm for cash
When i try to collect my amount atm has occurred error and its showing on display that your transaction is cancell
I did try twice but i didn't recieve my money the amount deducted form account is 4000rupees but i didn't recieve a single ruppes
Sep 28, 2020
Updated by Mr.vtarun
Hi i am tarun kumar verma customer of dena bank yesterday on 27 September 2020 i visit in a ATM for cash
When i try to collect my amount ATM has occurred error and Its showing on display that your transaction is cancell
I did try twice but i didn't recieve my money the amount deducted form account is 4000Rupees but i didn't recieve a single ruppes
Complaint comments

Dena Bank
    Dena Bank Phone
    Dena Bank Address
    Dena Bank, International Division, 5th Floor, Dena Corporate Centre, C-10, G Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra [E], Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051