Digitize India Platform — digitize india (govt.) website

Mangy4u on Nov 19, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have seen several complaints posted here and yes... I am also facing the same issue while signing up to "https://digitizeindia.gov.in/" website. The website has several issues as listed below.
1] unsecure website - when we try to open this govt. Website on pc/mobile we are receiving a warning message that site is unsecure to visit.
2] if we go into detail error, it shows that the digital certificate for the site is not valid and expired on 30th-aug.-2017.
3] after entering all the correct details for sign we are unable to get registered.
4] i have seen several other complaints from lot of other users about the snippets while online working on website.

To get this issue solved i have written e-mails to the below mentioned govt. Contacts to whom you guys can also send your complaints by e-mail.
1) [email protected] Nic.in;
2) [email protected];
3) [email protected];

A toll free helpline no[protected] is not of any use as you won't get connect to any attendant. It will send you sms on your registered mobile number about another contact number[protected] to call-on, which is also "does not exists".

digitize india (govt.) website
digitize india (govt.) website
[email protected]'s response, Feb 14, 2018
Sir my login inconnect login show kar raha. forgot password kar raha gmail not mal please sir probilem solution my [email protected]

Comments

I am trying to register in Digitize India Platform so many times but it is showing that Aadhhar Authentication Not Success whereas my Mobile No. and Email is updated with Aadhhar.
I would like to request CSC to solve out this problem so that I can devote myself to digitize India.
My Contact No. [protected]

My name is vishnu studying b.tech first year. I want to register in digitalize india platform to meet their daily expenses
But, I entering correct information as per
my adhar it says "adhar authentication not
Successful " what can I do sir.this registration is very important to me .so kindly reply sir

Thanking you sir,