DishTV — Automatically activation of channels

Kundapura, udupi, India
 [email protected] on Jun 1, 2020
I have recharged dishtv pack for six months 26/jan/2020 but it got expired yesterday. And this is due to the activation of Ayushman active and Shorts tv active channels without my knowledge. There is no message of activation and I complained at customer care & the executive said it will deactivated today. But today when I logged in on my mobile application I found Ayushman active and Short tv are active & the value is deducting from my a/c. I haven't activated the channel & even I don't know about the channel. I complained at the customer care yesterday & the executive told that it will be deactivated within one hour. But 24 hours has passes & the channel is still active & I am paying for it. It should be deactivated immediately & I have to get refund the amount has charged for the channel from beginning.

[Jun 02, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2020
Dear Vinay,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your registered mobile number with us at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team