[Resolved] Dishtv — charged extra by adding channels to my plan without any consent

Dehradun, Dehradun District, Uttarakhand, India
 Naveen vig on Apr 21, 2019
On 21st April 2019 dish tv reset my channel pack and revised
my pack to Rs. 825 from Rs. 319. When asked about the
reason for revision of plan without my consent or notice, the Dish
TV Sr. Supervisor at their call center Mr. Chandan Kumar did
not respond to my query and asked to look online for solution.
In a very casual manner i was told to go take my complaint
upto TRAI. Dish TV revised my plan without any information
and billed me around 300% of the current value. Please
help me in resolving the issue and help me get my refund for
the days i was charged extra.

charged extra by adding channels to my plan without any consent
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 1, 2019

[Apr 21, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Apr 22, 2019
Dear Naveen,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your VC number and registered mobile number at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Apr 30, 2019
Dear Naveen,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [protected]@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV

Comments

My dish package is LIFT TIME FTA which is uncharged but now this package discontinued by dishtv.
Netaji choure's reply, Apr 15, 2019
DishTV Customer Care's response, Apr 26, 2019

Dear Customer (Netaji choure),

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, May 4, 2019

Dear Customer (Netaji choure),

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV
My dish TV VC no. [protected] is in the name of my aunt i.e. Smt Sumitra Devi. I intend to change it into the name of my Wife name i.e. Smt. Renu Devi

Dear Mohan,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your registered mobile number with us at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, May 3, 2019

Dear Mohan,

DishTV
My dish TV old registration mobilenumber is rejected so I have new mobile number registration urgently so please dish TV manager my number is [protected]

Dear Danish,

Thanks for writing in. If you want to register/change your mobile number then you can send the message from RMN & NON-RMN (DISHTV) (RMN) (11 DIGIT VC NUMBER) to 57575. Also, you can log in on our Website (www.dishtv.in) to change your Register Mobile number.

DishTV
Sir my register no. [protected] is off due to technical problems
So sir my new no. [protected] is register pls
My VC no. [protected]

Dear Reeshu,

DishTV
How can I contact to you.I want to create my self service account.
Please give me detail how can I do to this.
Bhupendra Ameta

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - charged extra by adding channels to my plan without any consent