[Resolved] Dishtv — described offer not given on new connection?

Panchkula, Panchkula District, Haryana, India
 gunmay verma on May 6, 2019
I enquiry about new connection by giving miss call on[protected] this number, that is available on dish tv website. They described me the offer according to my pincode.

The offer described over call was as follows

1) dishnxt hd stb
2) with 1 month subscription
3) life time warranty and
4) coupons worth 2000 from coupon duniya

But after getting new connection on (30th, april 2019) i asked about the coupon from coupon duniya then they said link will be sent to your registered mobile number for the coupon. But till now now link has sent to me.
Then i talk to customer care they said this coupon is not for everyone, then i said you team told me about the offer. Then they said we will check the recording and if so we will give you the offer. But today 6th, may 2019. Callback by them and they said this connection you did not bought from us.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 16, 2019

[May 06, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, May 07, 2019
Dear Mr. Verma,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your VC number and registered mobile number at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, May 15, 2019
Dear Mr. Verma,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [protected]@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV

Comments

It's a week, no body contacting or installing my dish connection, even though keep on calling 2 to 3 times a day .
Request no[protected]. VC no. [protected].
Daily getting update that will be done by today or tomorrow but no one call or resolve this issue.
DishTV Customer Care's response, May 9, 2019

Dear Suraj,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your mobile number with us at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, May 17, 2019

Dear Suraj,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - described offer not given on new connection?