Dishtv — dish tv fraud

Kumar Kaushlendra on Jan 20, 2019
I have been using dish tv since 5 years they charged money for the technical issues at their end. They always have satellite frequency issue and when i complain to customer care they arrange the technician and he demand rs 500 complaining that there is some issue in the device which needs to be repaired. But technician never does anything they just call to area manger and share my details and they setup something from back end and issue get resolved.in five years i have more than 5000 of rs only for technician visit.in a recent issue dish tv upgraded their setup box which has to be replaced with free of cost but technician demanding 700 rs for setup box and adapter. I would like to file a consumer complaint complaining about the issue.

[Jan 20, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jan 21, 2019
Dear Kaushlendra,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your registered mobile number at write2us@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Jan 29, 2019
Dear Kaushlendra,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on write2us@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV

Comments

Deair sir my name sandip shelar my old dish tv ragisterd mo no [protected] is lost please ragisterd my new no [protected] my vc no [protected]l
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jan 22, 2019

Dear Sandy,

We wish to inform you that the mentioned mobile number 7020507930 is already updated on VC 01510612346 as a registered mobile number. For any further assistance, please drop us an email on write2us@dishtv.in.

DishTV
My account rechaged last week still tv not working and many times complain to them there is no response from dish tv. My vc no-[protected]
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jan 22, 2019