[Resolved]  DishTV — DTH Service not available from last 15 days

Hi, This is Palash Chakraborty and VC No- [protected]. My Dish TV service is not working from last 15 days apx even after putting a compliant at customer care. One technician came home 1 week before at my home and checked the issue. He told, signal is fine, but set top box is not working and it needs to be replaced. He told me that he will inform the same to company and somebody will again come with a replacement of set top box. After that, no body came as of now. I called so many times to customer care. Few unprofessional fellow talks without any information and just saying it will be fixed very soon. Now it is became painful for us to follow up everyday with dish TV and finally no solution. I am putting my concern here to get solution. Please help.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 5, 2020
Issue still not resolved

[Jun 05, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response Jun 06, 2020
Dear Customer (palorab),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your registered mobile number with us at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Updated by palorab Jun 07, 2020
I have already shared my VC number from where you can get by registered mobile number. Anyway, my registered mobile number is [protected]. Please address my set box issue as soon possible. Almost 3 weeks left and we are not able to watch TV.
DishTV Customer Care's response Jun 08, 2020
Dear Customer (palorab),

We are unable to track your detail, thus, request you to please share your registered mobile number with us at [protected]@dishtv.in so that we can look into the matter and help you out in the best possible way.

Updated by palorab Jun 08, 2020
Your email address is not visible here. I am sharing VC No- [protected] and registered mobile number - [protected]. This is very disappointing that you are not able to track my details after sharing all these data.
DishTV Customer Care's response Jun 09, 2020
Dear Customer (palorab),

We're truly apologetic for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly, share your registered mobile number with us via direct message. Please click on the given link for the same:-

Updated by palorab Jun 09, 2020
I have sent you my registered mobile number number in given link. Please fix the problem asap. I am also trying to give you my mobile number in words - nine seven four eight zero one four nine two seven ([protected])
DishTV Customer Care's response Jun 09, 2020
Dear Customer (palorab),

Thanks for sharing the requisite details with us. We have escalated your concern to our team and they will get back to you soon.

Updated by palorab Jun 13, 2020
4 more days spent from your last communication. Nobody came to replace the set top box. I am very disappointed to see your quality in customer service. Almost 25 days, my family is without TV entertainment. Please take this issue seriously.
Updated by palorab Jun 13, 2020
Issue is now resolved. Thank you.
Updated by palorab Jun 14, 2020
Within 24 hours, the replaced old set top box stopped working.. video is stopped, only audio is available. Getting frustrated with the service. I also paid Rs 200 yesterday to the technician who came and replaced the set top box. Please give me a permanent relief from the pain.
DishTV Customer Care's response Jun 15, 2020
Dear Customer (palorab),

We would like to inform you that as per the confirmation received from our service team that STB channels related issue has been resolved. Moreover, your new VC number is [protected]. Feel free to get in touch with us at [protected]@dishtv.in in case further assistance is required.

Updated by palorab Jun 16, 2020
Within 24 hours, the replaced set top box stopped working. Getting frustrated with the service. I also paid Rs 200 yesterday to the technician who came and replaced the set top box. Please give me a permanent relief from the pain.
Updated by palorab Jun 17, 2020
Please update on this matter. Issue is still not fixed
Updated by palorab Jun 19, 2020
Please update on this matter. When I will get solution. Almost one month to go.
Updated by palorab Jun 21, 2020
Please update on this matter. Almost a month time.
Updated by palorab Jun 27, 2020
I have never seen such bad company in service. My last compliant closed. Yesterday I again raised a compliant. More than one month, the issue is not fixed and you also stopped updated here.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet