Dishtv — frustrated for dishtv customer care

Hinjili, Odisha, India
 Zati on Apr 16, 2019
I recharged my account as per trai still my system not working since last 5days and m complained several times at customer care, they said technician will come every time i complained. I had token no too. Still no technician came to correct it. Plz take it severely m frustrated by your service

frustrated for dishtv customer care

[Apr 16, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Zati, Apr 16, 2019
No technician came, m harassed
DishTV Customer Care's response, Apr 16, 2019
Dear Customer (Zati),

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your registered mobile number with us at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2019
Dear Customer (Zati),

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV

Comments

Dishtv high cost off monthly price 200above please cheak and call me Tamil my no [protected]
DishTV Customer Care's response, Apr 16, 2019

Dear Vicky,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

DishTV Customer Care's response, Apr 17, 2019

Dear Vicky,

We understand our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us at [email protected] in case further assistance is required.

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - frustrated for dishtv customer care