[Resolved]  DishTV — fta channel ruposhi bangla not in dish tv

Dear sir, my self sisir chowdhury and taken dish tv hd 01 day back (30.05.2019) with vc no - [protected]. I have requested to add on fta channel rupashi bangla but they said it is not available in west bengal region.

As per trai i know that if i want extra fta channels then i have to pay and i am ready for payment but i need that channel.
In west bengal region how could they are not providing all fta channels?

My daughter is going to perform in this channel and i eagerly need this. I have sentiments attached in this request.

Kindly look into the matter as urgent case.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-02 08:58:38

[May 31, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Sajal,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your registered mobile number with us at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Updated by Sajal_Ghosh Jun 01, 2019
My registered mobile no - [protected]
Dear Sajal,

Thanks for sharing the requisite details with us. We have escalated your concern to our team and they will get back to you soon.

Dear Sajal,

We regret to inform you that Rupasi Bangla channel is currently not available on DishTV. Moreover, we have taken feedback from you that Rupasi Bangla channel should be added in our Dishtv platform and shared the same with our concern team.

DishTV Phone