Dishtv — harassing customer by wrongly adding packs

Banswara, Banswara District, Rajasthan, India
 Gaurav Sotani on Feb 23, 2019
My dishtv vc# [protected]. As per trai rules, we customers have facility to select our favourite channels packs. But dishtv guys are cheating customers by randomly adding packs to some customers vc just to increase their profit. I have sent multiple emails to [protected]@dishtv.in to remove the wrongly added packs but dishtv executives (Pankaj, devendra, kanika, deepak and gourav) are just replying to my mails without reading the issue. Sometimes they say that we have sent refresh command. Sometimes they say that if you wish to request for nto migration or make your a-la-carte channel then visit our care option.
I suggest guys not to opt dishtv service. It's better you go for other options.

[Feb 23, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Most un professional, in efficient worse than any govt.department, FRUAD ORGANISATION.Phone calls are not answered, If answered-RUDE behaviour of call center operators, TOO MUCH OF BACK GROUND NOISE IN CALL CENTERS.

GOVT MUST ASK DISH TV TO CLOSE BUSINESS OR HAND OVER TIS TO ANY OTHER EFFICIENT SERVICE PROVIDER.

LIKE MOBILE NOS PORTABILOTY-DIRECT TO HOME DISH TV SHOUD BE MADE PORTABLE IMMEDIATELY.
Gaurav Sotani's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 2, 2019
I think that is the only option left for us.

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - harassing customer by wrongly adding packs