[Resolved] Dishtv — incorrect deduction, refund not received

arjunb.mehta on Feb 8, 2019
1. I had done recharge of rs. 250 which was then cancelled by dishtv on my request on 29-jan-2019 but i have not received the refund to my original payment method. Dishtv customer care is unreachable since last two weeks through call, email and social media.

2. After i did the recharge of ₹300, suddenly my pack was down to 150. They charged in the name of ncf. They created their own pack of ₹600 and i had to pay as per their pack as their website was down and i was unable to contact them.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 14, 2019

[Feb 08, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 09, 2019
Dear Mr. Mehta (arjunb.mehta),

Thanks for reaching out to us. Our website/App has probably hit a technical snag. Our team is checking this and will fix the same soon. Further, we would like to inform you that since you haven't made an advance request before 1st February 2019, you are migrated to another pack which is closest to your previous one. However, if you're trying to select the channels/packs as per the TRAI guidelines, w would suggest you to send a mail at [protected]@dishtv.in along with the list of channels/packs which you want to select, our team will help you with the same. Thanks!

Online Team
DishTV

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - incorrect deduction, refund not received