Dishtv — installation is pending and still nobody contacted me

Basti, Basti District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Namastebaba on Mar 19, 2019
Dear sir/madam,

I have made the payment of 1749 for booking a new connection from your website on[protected]. My token number is 648833 but till date i have not received any response or call from your company regarding this request and i request you to please help me to complete the set up.
It is two days from payment but no email confirmation i received. Please resolve this issue asap.
Mob no [protected]
And [protected]

[Mar 19, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2019
Dear Nitish,

As per our conversation on [protected], you have confirmed that issue related to the installation and activation done for VC [protected]. Kindly contact our customer care on [protected] in order to update your RMN.

DishTV

Comments

Maine 12/3/2019 ko recharge kiya hai recharge amount not paid.ye recharge online kiya hai.mere account se balans kam hua hai.aapake log respons nahi de rahe.so place follew me.place mera dish tv kal band hone wala hai.jladi kuch to replay kijiye
DishTV Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2019

Dear Harish,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Mar 30, 2019

Dear Harish,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - installation is pending and still nobody contacted me