[Resolved] DishTV — not able to all channels, event for paying those tv channels

deepakbedi85 on Jan 2, 2018
Dear team, i have shifted my home on sep'17 and till 26th sep on my old house, i was able to see all normal and hd channels without any disturbance. But since i have been moved new a new house in north delhi adarsh nagar, i have been facing this issue and already spoken to customer care many times. But no one is help full.

Please consider this compliant as final and last compliant from my side, i don't have so much time to write this kind of complaints again & again. Will try to look for some alternative or other brand's connection, who believes in offering good customer service.

You can contact me on [protected] (Deepak bedi)

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 6, 2018

[Jan 02, 2018] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
romysingh1668's response, Jan 02, 2018
Please reactivate it soon as possible
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
Dear Deepak (deepakbedi85),

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on write2us@dishtv.in.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Jan 05, 2018
Dear Deepak (deepakbedi85),

As discussed on call [protected], you confirmed us that your services related issue have been resolved. for further assistance please write2us@dishtv.in.

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

So check and reactivate it vc number [protected] register mobile number [protected]
Name Harinder Singh DHALIWAL
Kindly check and reactivate it soon as possible Mera connection beena mujai notify kiye terminate Kar diya so help me

My dish TV no...[protected] present I have my register number [protected], which I lost recently, now I want to change my register mobile number to [protected] do the needful...
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jan 4, 2018

Dear Customer (tanoosh),

Hope you are doing good.

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    DishTV - not able to all channels, event for paying those tv channels