[Resolved] Dishtv — not attending service complaint

Bhubaneswar, Khordha District, Odisha, India
 Ph85 on Jul 9, 2019
I had registered multiple complaints near dishtv regarding signal issue and called them multiple times to give reminder but they are not attending my complaints which made me harassed by giving so much times to call them.
My details
Vc no - [protected]
Complaints number-
1.[protected] on 22nd june 19
2.[protected] on 27th june 19

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 22, 2019

[Jul 09, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jul 10, 2019
Dear Customer (Ph85),

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your registered mobile number with us at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Updated by Ph85, Jul 10, 2019
What a reply??
Dish tv doesn't have my registered mobile number on my VC number???
Updated by Ph85, Jul 10, 2019
I had sent a mail to provide you the information you need about my registered mobile number on my VC number [protected]

DishTV Customer Care's response, Jul 11, 2019
Dear Customer (Ph85),

Thanks for sharing the requisite details with us. We have escalated your concern to our team and they will get back to you soon.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Jul 11, 2019
Dear Customer (Ph85),

We tried contacting you on the numbers [protected] and [protected] but there was no response. Kindly, share an alternate contact number or you can also contact our customer care at[protected] and [protected] as we need verbal communication. Moreover, we have escalated your concern to our service team.

Updated by Ph85, Jul 13, 2019
Still no response from your system after giving you mail and contact through registered mobile number.
Very pathetic and harassed reaction from dish TV
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jul 16, 2019
Dear Customer (Ph85),

Thanks for writing in. We have forwarded your concern to our team and they will get back to you soon.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Jul 16, 2019
Dear Customer (Ph85),

As per our telephonic discussion on the number [protected], you confirmed that your issue has already been resolved. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Updated by Ph85, Jul 16, 2019
No thanks.
My issue is resolved.
But hope to do it on time and easily after giving you complaint through your customer care.
It was a very sorrowful and unpleasant experience with you because it takes a lot of time
(18 days)to resolve the issue and that's after complaining near consumer complaint cell.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jul 18, 2019
Dear Customer (Ph85),

Thanks for your feedback, we have taken a note of it and will surely share it with our team.

DishTV

Comments

Please supply me my transaction ID for recharge of my Dish Tv
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jul 13, 2019

Dear Customer (mohapatrabs),

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Jul 22, 2019

Dear Customer (mohapatrabs),

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - not attending service complaint