DishTV — not showing dd national

Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
 gtr_123 on Mar 29, 2020
Dear team,
Dish tv is not showing dd national channel. They are not understanding the situation in the country. They should start the dd national on each tv's. But they are just relaxing. Very disappointed with the service of dish tv. Please take strict action against it. And request you to switch on the dish tv channel as soon as possible.

Rahul

[Mar 29, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by gtr_123 Mar 29, 2020
My vc number is [protected]. Ples do.
DishTV Customer Care's response Mar 30, 2020
Dear Rahul,

Hope you are doing good.

We would like to inform you that if your account is in active status and you are still not able to see DD National channel, kindly give a missed call on[protected] to refresh your account. Please ensure that your STB is SWITCHED ON - on channel 96 for updation.

Online Team
DishTV
Updated by gtr_123 Mar 30, 2020
After I Sent the message from Rmn I got this message from dishtv. What are they doing.?
Your request for DD National chnl cannot be processed as it is only available in MPEG4.

OK now dd national keep aside for 1 minute. They have did something wrong with my dish TV account. Now my other channel's are also not working. Suddenly it started showing ur vc card is not working. It never happened. Dish TV is not taking thing seriously. Please in this condition atleast my other channel should work na..? I don't expect good service from dish TV but atleast necessary service should give by them.. I am attaching picture with this complaint. Please resolve it asap.

1946
    +91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    DishTV - not showing dd national