[Resolved] Dishtv — overcharged peck add my vc

Raghopur, Bihar, India
 Sumit956471 on Feb 8, 2019
Sar vc [protected] hareram lal das and vc[protected] before add peck nonstop add cheenls then add etc other peck or hevi amunt lamsam rs800 hundred add my account or colezd my dishtv vc iam before 3year non-stop peck all ready richards nots.. My dishtv app not working anytime not allowed peck add ya remove dishtv add your vc peck your system not allowed my system accept you and richard old 3 her richard not working new try ret rs450 orrs850
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 21, 2019

[Feb 08, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sumit956471, Feb 08, 2019
I am dishtv customer my vc [protected] Sumit Kumar Singh vc [protected] Hareram Lal das this customer all ready 3 years nonstop peck Richard and add on 99rs peck but dishtv add other hevi amunt peck Rs850 orRs450 I want not hevi amunt peck only add nonstop+ 100rs peck note sar my dishtv not working and not allowed peck add ya remove any time dishtv not allowed remove peck dishtv addy your account peck 450 ya 850 why sar
DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 09, 2019
Dear Sumit,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your registered mobile number at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team
DishTV
DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 18, 2019
Dear Sumit,

As per our records, mentioned VC [protected], is a demo connection. We wish to inform you to contact Nodal officer/Regional office for your concern.

Online Team
DishTV

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - overcharged peck add my vc