[Resolved] Dishtv — recharge related-service deactivation

Saidapet, Tamilnadu, India
 sankili on Feb 3, 2019
I recharged my dishtv account before switch off date (2/2/19 morning), but i didn't receive any payment related message from dish tv. My connection was deactivated on 2/2/19 midnight. I given a complaint to dish tv on today morning then only they sent a payment received message after that also my connection is not update. Again i complaint to dish tv for low account message in my tv (102 error), but they simply said if we will do rectification means we will send a technician on payable basis (Service charge approx 450+tax). It shows if i want to see the dishtv, i will pay 1500 rs for 1 month.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 11, 2019

[Feb 03, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 04, 2019
Dear Sankili,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team
DishTV
Updated by sankili, Feb 04, 2019
Dear dish tv official,

I already submit my complaint and spoken to ur customer care executive for three times on 3/2/19.what else details you are expecting from me.
kindly suggest me further proceed.

recharge related-service deactivation
Updated by sankili, Feb 05, 2019
Dear dish tv official,

Still ur executives calling me and doing the same process what they done on 3/2/19.
so kindly do something productivity solution for resolve the problem.
Updated by sankili, Feb 06, 2019
today I received a call from your supervisor dept, they said your complaint was closed because we tried ur number 3 times but u attend one time only and that also disconnect by you so we closed ur complaint as resolved. they informed if u want service you should pay Rs.450 otherwise we will not accept the complaint.
As per your statement the customer should always attend ur customer care calls, otherwise you will take your own decision.without my concern how can you close my complaint.

I request you to refund the amount of Rs.1000 which I paid on 2 & 3rd February.
Updated by sankili, Feb 07, 2019
Dear dish tv,

I received a call from your official and explain to me about my set top box faulty condition and the details of service payment for replace.i agreed to pay the amount of Rs 250 for replacement .

then technician came and done only software upgrade and everything resolved.he didn't charge any amount for those service.

this issue only I tried to explain last 4 days but none of ur executives don't have patience to listen.i spent more time for this 5 mins software update work which should be done in your end.

Thanks for your support.i hope this will not happen in future.

Comments

Dear dish tv official,

I already submit my complaint to ur customer care and spoken three times to your executives on 3/2/19.what else details you are expecting from me.

kindly suggest me for proceed further.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 5, 2019

Dear Mr. Sankili,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Online Team